How did it your inflatable Fetish start off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puffy cheeks
    inflatable lover
    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by ricky
    I remember going to the beach as a kid and being super jealous of the families with the big yellow Sevylor rafts, but not knowing why. I asked my parents to get me an inflatable, but they were pretty poor and saw it as a waste of money since it would eventually pop. Luckily, as a gift for my first birthday a friend got me a triangle snow tube. The tubes these days are tough pvc, but back then they were super soft, almost rubbery to stay flexible in cold temperatures. Never took it tobogganing, but I did love to blow it up tight at the beach and ride it on the waves.

Outgrew it as a teenager, so once I started working I bought a couple more inflatables. I was disappointed since they were nowhere near as soft as my snow tube, rather they were unflexible and plastic feeling. But after a while I saw a large sevylor boat on clearance for 50 bucks, so I impulse bought that one. Not only was it massive, it was made of very thin and rubbery pvc that made it super bouncy and comfortable. Ever since buying that I've been hooked.
    being your first present, you still got it??

Comment

• ricky
      • May 2017

Originally posted by puffy cheeks

being your first present, you still got it??
      Yeah, I'm way too big for it now so it developed a seam leak, will patch when I have better experience doing so. Same goes with the Sevylor Hui, those had terrible seams and several were leaking. Bought another one of those and just use it carefully in the water now.

Comment

• Alan
        • Dec 2014

The neighbour girl on a joint family holiday bursting my beachball with her smelly bare. Feet. It banged like a balloon

Comment

• Squeeze Cey
          Bag Buster
          • Feb 2024

My love for inflatables actually came from this forum. I've always liked balloons as a phobic but was never into inflatables. After reading some of the posts on this forum I've delved into the inflatable world with riding some beach balls and I love it. I love inflating them rock hard and my aim is to ride one until it busts.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

Getting caught riding a "48 beachball.

Comment

• bagr
              • Jul 2013

4 me it started w/pool toys ... weed b inda pool ruff housin on rafts n when its time 2 get out i gota boner ... n dis became a pattern ... so home from school sik 1 day i thot ide chek it got my sisters raft took off all my clothes n BLEW it up ... n witha a boner like nun b4 i laid down onit naked with my boner tween 2 of da 5 chambers ... aftr bouta 1/2 hour of NOT movin AT ALL i gave a lil grind n2 da raft go scared n baild ... let da air outta da raft n put it bak in my sisters room got dreessd n dat wuz dat ... bout 10 daze l8r gota holda my sisters raft so i cood chek it out again ... gota RAGIN boner jus BLOWin up ... AGAIN n lay down onit naked ... then started lil movement like dis ... na lil grind like dat n nxt thing i new my 1st (pre medic8ed) orgasm ... needless 2 say my sister NEVR saw heraft again

Comment

• 1982popper
                Popper of things
                • Mar 2017

I think it started in the 1980s with a canoe like this:

Comment

• inbox_pm
                  • Apr 2017

Originally posted by 1982popper
                  I think it started in the 1980s with a canoe like this:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/295253087502
                  Cool! It looks similar to an old Wehncke boat, but without additional side parts.
                  IMG_8701.jpg

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

I had a friend who sat on his beach balls. He was small but I was surprised they didn't pop. And he's lie on his swim rings. He once asked me to join him, and we did that fairly often. I was about twice his size. I didn't know at the time how awesome it was to have someone much larger than you on an inflatable with you. If he was one of us, he must have found that even more exciting than I did.

I was always shocked that inflatables didn't pop when I was on them, or when we were both on them!

One day he brought out his swim ring and it had a bulge in it. He said he didn't know how it happened. I'm pretty certain it didn't just happen lol. And when it burst he blamed it on his sister and her friends all getting on it.

Comment

• 1982popper
                      Popper of things
                      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by inbox_pm

Cool! It looks similar to an old Wehncke boat, but without additional side parts.
                      IMG_8701.jpg
                      It did. But at the same time I had to squeeze into it as the sides were pushed together and making kind of a pocket to get into. And when sitting in it it squeezed my sides.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by 1982popper

It did. But at the same time I had to squeeze into it as the sides were pushed together and making kind of a pocket to get into. And when sitting in it it squeezed my sides.
                        It even can be turned inside out, it makes these small side sections squeezing me

Comment

• RLMI
                          • Jul 2021

The sheer magic of someone's breath being blown into an inflatable, and seeing it take shape, fill out, and tighten, was intriguing.

The head rush and exertion of the blowing was also fun ,combined with the sight and feeling or a tightly inflated item.

Comment

Working...