X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
    • Mar 2014

Just General Inflatables Convo

Looking to discuss inflatables and exchange inflatable pics. Anyone wanna chat?
  • FloatyMatt
    • Nov 2023

Hey, Happy to chat. Very into inflatables, mainly swim floats but open to most things. I'll dig some stuff out and get some pictures. What are you in to ??

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
      Lover Of Mouth Inflation
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by FloatyMatt
      Hey, Happy to chat. Very into inflatables, mainly swim floats but open to most things. I'll dig some stuff out and get some pictures. What are you in to ??
      Any inflatables. Nothing like a good inflation.

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        Lover Of Mouth Inflation
        • Mar 2014

Bump up

Comment

• Purplegrapeape
          • Feb 2023

I’m into those French inflatable 18 pocket mattresses/floats with the headrest. Love those things

Comment

• puffy cheeks
            inflatable lover
            • Nov 2013

well as of now I'm just into inflatables in general. I've had many beach balls, 2 chairs, and 2 swim rings. my friend who has no fettish at all had a whale with I mostly inflated by myself by mouth. When I showed up to his place. he and one of our other friends were kinda just starting on it so I said hey I'll take are of the rest. you guys can leave it alone. I mainly get horney from just blowing up inflatables and really horney by overinflation. I like how beach balls feel as hard as my cock does

Comment

• Please blow it up
              • Oct 2023

Jumbo beachballs, rings, ride-ons, some of those big-mouth jellyfish. Like to have fun filling a room with them and a special friend to indulge me in some mouth inflation!

Comment

• puffy cheeks
                inflatable lover
                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Please blow it up
                Jumbo beachballs, rings, ride-ons, some of those big-mouth jellyfish. Like to have fun filling a room with them and a special friend to indulge me in some mouth inflation!
                I wouldn't mind helping

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                  Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Please blow it up
                  Jellyfish? Never heard of them. I would like a friend to do mouth inflation too.

Comment

Working...