Locating some old style 6 foot inflatable spidermans, are they now unobtainium?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Locating some old style 6 foot inflatable spidermans, are they now unobtainium?

I thought I had a heap of these, and they were the newer type where the legs open in a "V" configuration. Searched through my boxes, and It turns out I've got about a dozen "V" type, I was so convinced that I had one of the "leg up" types, but no cigar. So just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a hold of at least one or two of these configs, where one leg is upwards? Getting a factory in china to reverse engineer one of these, for customizing it into my own character. I would like to have one for reverse engineering, but two for insurance, just in case one get's lost.

• inflatedskintight
    • Sep 2019

One just sold on eBay UK for about £35. I used to have one but lost it in a clearout. Shame, because it would have been very nice to cuddle.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

The way one of the legs is up, absolutely perfect for hugging, and pushing the raised leg up ones crutch. Problem is they are all right leg jobs, wanting to get my own caracter with the left leg up instead. Looked on ebay, and nothing. Google images shows nothing too. May have to look into sending one of the"V" configurations and tell the factory to get one leg down straight, and the other further up.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎