Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kitten
    • Jul 2023

my first proper inflatable b2p

We got some new inflatables today. I only got to try one unfortunately because I popped the first one I blew. I was blowing up a beachball and once it got full, mistress told me to stop. I said I wanted to blow it tighter. She sighed, then said I could do it.
    I put a few more breaths in, then asked her how big I was allowed to blow it.

She said I could blow as much as I wanted, because I wouldn't be able to pop it if I tried. I immediately knew that's what I was going to do. I had tried to do this on holiday before unsuccessfully, but I was determined.
    It got really really tight and almost impossible to blow air into. I struggled to keep my mouth against the valve.
    Mistress saw me struggling and said i should stop. I shook my head and said that she told me I could blow as much as I want.
    She said I'd hurt myself and that it was impossible to do by mouth. She didn't stop me though, and when I kept trying to put more air in, she started reading her book.

Each breath was a huge challenge and I was getting exhausted. The beachball was so hard and I knew it had to be close. I really wanted it to go bang though. I kept forcing air in, bit by bit, until there was a deep boom and it ripped in two.
    I smiled at mistress, all pleased with myself. She didn't look too happy and said they were too expensive to keep popping.
    I think she was annoyed that I managed to do it after she said I wouldn't be able to.

I asked to blow up another, but she said I couldn't while I was in this mood and told me to blow some balloons up in the other room.

It was definitely worth it, although I probably won't do it too often. It's exhausting. The bang isn't as loud as a balloon, but it did make me jump when it went.

Have any of you lot managed to do it before? It's really hard!
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Amazing. Bet the size was huge before it popped.

Comment

• inbox_pm
      • Apr 2017

A few small rings pops in this way during my bed play, they were not very loud, but funny!

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

All the time 😁 I prefer to b2p inflatables over balloons - people expect it less.
        Vicci x

Comment

• inbox_pm
          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Vicci
          All the time 😁 I prefer to b2p inflatables over balloons - people expect it less.
          Are you did it in some public place? I playing with overinflation only in me bed

Comment

Working...