• Loonerman25
    • Mar 2021

I found this on the road

I just happened to see this while driving
    Attached Files
  • Sit2Pop
    Certified Looner
    • Oct 2023

That looks pretty sweet! Doesn’t look like it’s in bad shape either. I’d say wash it just in case, but that’ll probably give you some good times! Good find!

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

I saw one a while back bouncing down the road outside. I watched in horror as cars sped dangerously past it. Anyway, I went out to look for it and managed to grab it from the side of the road before anything bust it. Some days later, I found another one that had been popped. However, despite having 2 holes in it, I managed to repair it. Had a great boink on them afterwards. There's something appealing about riding a rescued inflatable

Here is the first one.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Both the lucky finds look as though the distributor of these two balls knew how to inflate a beach ball properly. Not a wrinkle in sight.

Comment

• inflatedskintight
          • Sep 2019

I love found or secondhand inflatables. A few years ago, early one morning, I discovered a red/blue/yellow Intex ball like this one trapped in the reeds on a lake. I took it home to enjoy it, gradually inflating it more and more to see if | could get it all the way to a full 24 inches in diameter. It almost made it!

Image7.jpg

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

Have Fun with it!

Comment

• condensatelover
              • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Loonerman25
              I just happened to see this while driving
              Wow, it looks like it is filled with lung air. The condensation is still there. Was it tight?

Comment

• inbox_pm
                • Apr 2017

At last before-covid summer, 2019, I was in Bulgaria and there in one day I found a 3 the same Intex "pocket-type" mats. They all were a bit popped, but easily repairable, only a one small hole on the seam between a top side and one of the "pockets", 10 minutes of work for each one.
                IMG_7898.jpg
                IMG_7954.jpg IMG_7957.jpg IMG_8206.jpg
                IMG_8207.jpg

Comment

• inbox_pm
                  • Apr 2017

My last roadfind was at last year. A late autumn, a great war around, my city is about 40 km from a front line, an air raid sirens, sometimes an explosions, and... a something big I saw near the road, when I went from a work. This was an Intex folding mattress, made in 2006, in a perfect condition! No any holes, it holds air without any repairs.
                  IMG_20230429_222046979.jpg IMG_20230429_221825913.jpg IMG_20230429_222133086.jpg IMG_20230429_221752069.jpg IMG_20230429_221716665.jpg

Comment

• puffy cheeks
                    inflatable lover
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by inbox_pm
                    My last roadfind was at last year. A late autumn, a great war around, my city is about 40 km from a front line, an air raid sirens, sometimes an explosions, and... a something big I saw near the road, when I went from a work. This was an Intex folding mattress, made in 2006, in a perfect condition! No any holes, it holds air without any repairs.
                    IMG_20230429_222046979.jpg IMG_20230429_221825913.jpg IMG_20230429_222133086.jpg IMG_20230429_221752069.jpg IMG_20230429_221716665.jpg
                    holy cow that thing is beautiful man! nice score. do you sit in it often??

Comment

• inbox_pm
                      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by puffy cheeks

holy cow that thing is beautiful man! nice score. do you sit in it often??
                      Of course, it's very comfortable and pleasant! I very want to test it on a river, but I not seen any water for more then 2 years. Due the russian rockets, bombs and mines all beaches and even wild places here are closed.

Comment

• puffy cheeks
                        inflatable lover
                        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by inbox_pm
                        Of course, it's very comfortable and pleasant! I very want to test it on a river, but I not seen any water for more then 2 years. Due the russian rockets, bombs and mines all beaches and even wild places here are closed.
                        sorry to hear that man

Comment

Working...