Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beach ball humper
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Designated_Survivor
    All of mine have been very good. I even designed some toys with them, from new shapes to new designs and colour schemes / prints. They have gotten much better over the last 2-3 years.

My first one many, many years ago was a different league compared to their modern toys. They have really improved over the years.

One toy in particular I had designed and with multiple SPH's, has stood up to a lot of use... Gentle abuse shall we say, and the inflatable SPH chambers seem a lot more durable than the old ones.

I had one which ran over 2 months previously but it didn't bother me. I consider them reputable and they do care about their customers, especially if they think you will buy from them again or bring more people with you.

Which dragon did you go for... As I did have a pink one designed, whose intent was to look horny (used the base with permission from the original designed of another toy)
    I purchased one of these with SPH
    image.jpg

Comment

• Beach ball humper
      • May 2014

Originally posted by TheMole
      HongYi is awesome and I haven't had a problem with any of my few orders from them. I had them customize one of their default dragon designs for me and they did a great job making it a bit tougher for riding be reinforcing and strengthening seams. FYI they usually do two sales a year where you usually save $150~$200 per toy, worth waiting for.
      I purchased the pink dragon. The vinyl is really soft. Yet to find out how strong it is haha…

It has an SPH… so looking forward to giving it a good ride 😛

Comment

I like Hongyi toys and buy during the June or November sales. The seams are not as good as puffy paws or phenod toy. Leg joints and negative curves start to leak after 5 years.

Comment

• TowableStretch
          • Jun 2017

I’m thinking to place an order, but is there a difference between ordering through Alibaba or Ebay?

Comment

Working...