X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merl
    Hopper research dept.
    • Apr 2021

Rody fans will hate this

But using a bigger Rody inflated nearly into a ball, without popping it, this could be fun. Way too expensive, I know.
    Attached Files
  • speckles
    • Apr 2023

if only someone else here could get a rody jumbo preorder running (yes i tried but they dont want to work with me)

Comment

• Merl
      Hopper research dept.
      • Apr 2021

Let me guess, they want someone big enough to guarantee moving thousands of their units at cost? No other reason for them not to sell outside of Japan.

Comment

Totally agree I bigger fat Rody would be great! That one she is sitting on is so thin I’d give it 3 days. I wonder how much a XL Benny bull can stretch? I love my Rody Jumbo Red, White and Blue too much to risk popping. I can’t wait for the specktoys big Fox hopper!!!

Comment

• speckles
          • Apr 2023

Guest how big do your rody jumbo get?

Comment

Blue is stretched to 96 cm long, 88 cm high (floor to tip of ears), 55cm high at seat and 172 cm circumference in the middle. Red is 107 cm long, 96 cm high, 60 cm at seat and 173 cm circumference. Gray is 102 cm long, 96 cm high, 62 cm at seat and 186 cm circumference. Blue has the softest feel of material but all 3 have softened with use - better bounce.

The recommended sizes are 80 cm high, 80 cm long and 100 cm middle circumference .​ I posted pictures in a post on 5/15. Just search for Rody.

Comment

Working...