Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sirprise
    • Jan 2018

Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??

Just be patient, they are swarmed with request. I ordered on augsut 6th and received my invoice and toys last week. Without ever bothering them with a mail. They send a nice apology mail as well.
    Just give it time

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

FInally got their contact info, would love to get a custom design made, but am holding off, as I'm suspecting they are still very busy. Just wondering if thats how their business is trending, maybe they should consider upscaling their staff or operation.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

I placed an order for a pink 3m whale just before November and received it today - definitely worth the wait.

Comment

• numbnutz
          • Nov 2020

I ordered a shark at the end of November and received it second week of February into the US. EU covid lockdowns really did a number on shipments. I have since rubberized it per Heath Dragon's instructions.

Comment

I ordered a huge matte black ring a couple months ago. Delivery was very quick and the product itself was purely amazing to begin with. No any weird smell and packaging was also done very nicely. Valve is great for mouth inflation since there is no safety valve affecting the air flow going in or out. Toy itself is very big and takes a couple huffs and puffs to get it tight. The material is pretty squishy so you can fit some extra air in there without fear of popping it. Probably my fav inflatable to date. I wish they'd restock the beach balls some day so I could try 'em out.

Comment

• georgebayer_1
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Sabrina
              I ordered a huge matte black ring a couple months ago. Delivery was very quick and the product itself was purely amazing to begin with. No any weird smell and packaging was also done very nicely. Valve is great for mouth inflation since there is no safety valve affecting the air flow going in or out. Toy itself is very big and takes a couple huffs and puffs to get it tight. The material is pretty squishy so you can fit some extra air in there without fear of popping it. Probably my fav inflatable to date. I wish they'd restock the beach balls some day so I could try 'em out.
              We have the same fav inflatable - huge IW rings I have four pieces at home. I also ordered some other inflatables from IW (giant duck and whales), delivery always quick and perfect.

Comment

• Dragosh
                • Jan 2019

I remember i bought the FyaRyuu dragon shiny when it first released, it's more on the softer side

Comment

Working...