Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • den0012
    • Dec 2012

A little help please?

Hi folks. So, basically I would like some help and advice. My boyfriend has recently told me that he enjoys inflatables, now I see nothing wrong with that at all. We have done some stuff together with armbands, but nothing more than that. However I know it goes further than that for him. So what I want to know is what does it for you and how can I bring up the subject without it being awkward for him? FYI we are a gay couple. I am intrigued by this fetish and I have a few of my own, so I hope this explains enough and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks.

Den0012
  • EC1118
    • Jun 2012

Re: A little help please?

Hi Den,

I'm more of a balloon guy myself but there are similarities. I would ask your boyfriend what he likes doing with inflatables and perhaps get some more toys. Find out whether he's into bursting them or not and experiment Perhaps both try riding an inflatable dolphin or squashing beach balls and such.

Comment

• BeachBall
      • Apr 2012

Try asking him what kind of things he likes doing with inflatables, and if he's like to see you doing anything with them. If he's into blowing up inflatables, then you could do some of that with him. Good luck!
      BeachBall

Comment

• JaneRider
        • Apr 2013

Hey Den,
        I always tell couples to be open and honest. Just sit down and talk calmly. Some questions to ask to get the convo going.
        1. Honey I want to know more about your fetish. what sort of things do you like so maybe we can try together.
        2. What about that excites you? ie: sight, sound, smell watching or participating.

and then be open to your partners responses and lay it all out on the table. Good Luck!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

My partner and I don't use or incorporate their use everytime, so It's always great when she instigates a play session and says something like

'Hey, we've not used the xxx in a while', or

'How's about we get the xxx out later' ect. It's great as the anticipation and tension builds between us through the day, especially when we're both busy at work which can be a wonderful distraction at times.

Obviously, you can't just decide to say, unpack the 168inch beach ball we've got n start blowing it up for a bit of fun when we're both or one of us is feeling horny. It takes a while to even quarter, or half inflate it, so they do take a little prior planning sometimes.

It's always good fun for us both though, but I deliberately don't keep asking her the same old same old everytime.
          I'd rather let her bring the subject up if n when she wants them. It certainly keeps us both interested and up for them and not let them become all too routine, regular and then we'd nodoubt ultimately get bored with them around us all the time.

They're always amazing when we do though, especially pulling the duvette over us and having a squeaky cuddle together being swallowed up in the folds of our giant beach ball as it sticks and moulds itself around us!
          It's a real bind having to get up again afterwards!

Comment

• Banzure
            Inflater of Dolls
            • Feb 2013

I'm into inflatables mostly, though my partner isn't (and have made it clear she never will, nor have anything to do with it...)
            Anyhow, I would think the best approach is being open and honest. Have a calm conversation about it, don't try to "randomly" bring it up as if trying to hide it in another topic/conversation. Just... do what comes natural, I suppose
            Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

Working...