X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
    • Mar 2014

Re: whats your balloon fetish dream??

Me and one of my friends that's a girl have a b2p race who ever loses each round has to take off a piece of clothing they r wearing. We wear blindfolds so the balloon don't pop in our eyes. I let her win a few rounds to let her get comfortable with the whole thing. Then I don't hold back and start winning rounds and have her strip down to her bra. Then I ease up again until she has me stripped down to my shorts.

Comment

• Micron56
      • Nov 2013

Mine would be to have sex with someone inside of a climb in balloon.

Comment

• Balloon&girls
        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Alexi
        Overcome my and my girlfriend's fear of popping and see her blowing to pop.
        My dream is almost the same as yours

Comment

• gayloonfcker
          • Jan 2015

I have a kinky dream. I'm a gay guy and I have a thing for frat guys. I like to hump/grind pop my balloons till I cum and everytime I go on message boards and find jock/frat guys mostly all of them seem to be interested in it/enjoy it. So, I would like to be hazed at a frat house filled with hot guys and have the frat house decked out in a bunch of big balloons sizes 17-24, maybe 36 and be made to fuck them as they all chant at me maybe getting fucked while I'm doing it. Making me their balloon popping pledge boy till I cum. Sorry if that sounds slutty but that's my wildest dream haha. For a simpler dream, just finding a nice guy to have some fun with balloons (sexual or just for fun)

Comment

• LeeRider
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by gayloonfcker
            I have a kinky dream. I'm a gay guy and I have a thing for frat guys. I like to hump/grind pop my balloons till I cum and everytime I go on message boards and find jock/frat guys mostly all of them seem to be interested in it/enjoy it. So, I would like to be hazed at a frat house filled with hot guys and have the frat house decked out in a bunch of big balloons sizes 17-24, maybe 36 and be made to fuck them as they all chant at me maybe getting fucked while I'm doing it. Making me their balloon popping pledge boy till I cum. Sorry if that sounds slutty but that's my wildest dream haha. For a simpler dream, just finding a nice guy to have some fun with balloons (sexual or just for fun)
            WOW! HOT dream!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by LeeRider
              WOW! HOT dream!
              Hehe, thanks buddy! Would be even hotter if it came true. All those hot horny frat guys chanting at me telling me to fuck those balloons harder and telling me to make them pop one by one till I cum. Mmmm....excuse me while I have a balloon moment to myself.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

I think just to hang out with a guy that's into balloons as much as I am maybe have a couple of drinks and just start blowing up some big balloons and slowly work our way into some serious looner fun.
                The bigger the better

Comment

• bubbahotep
                  • Aug 2016

My dream is a whole bunch of balloons and and bunch of hot women ready to pop.

I've done it a few times, most recently with a friend of mine that workers as a stripper.

I'm currently working on making my dream come true with an Alyssa Inflatables type house balloon party with my friend and some of the other dancers.

I'll keep you all informed!

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Blowitbig
                    I think just to hang out with a guy that's into balloons as much as I am maybe have a couple of drinks and just start blowing up some big balloons and slowly work our way into some serious looner fun.
                    Did it ever happen for you?

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

No, not yet , but I'm hoping sooner than later, would be awesome
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Gunnapop
                        • Oct 2020

...having my Wife pick a balloon for me to blow, while she blows me. Vocally egging on - which one will burst first for her.....along with other fun, dirty talk.

~gp

Comment

• Biggerisbetter
                          • May 2023

My dream is too have a super huge collection. So big that I start to store balloons in boxes categorized by brand and size. And I would be looming with multiple people.

Comment

• Scooter
                            • May 2022

Going at it while the ceiling is covered with helium balloons, with the ribbons hanging down long enough to tickle our backs.

Comment

• Depresso
                              • Nov 2022

Well, I wanna meet a chick with really good breath control, lung capacity and endurance who also enjoys balloons and just likes messing around with them. Then I'd of course love if we can sit down and mess around with balloons together. It's...pretty simple, really.

Comment

Working...