X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Where do you buy your balloons?

I rarely buy balloons, but when I do, it's either from the party store near me, or buy 16" Qualatex ballons from Amazon. I'm thinking of a better online store that would be perfect for my looning needs where it will seem anonymous and not show up on my credit card transactions.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Where do you buy your balloons?

I buy mine from loonerworld on Ebay. Have made friends with the owner over time and they offer great prices I reckon. The stock changes frequently but I always find something to buy. Always seem to throw in a few goodies as well! Highly recommend

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
      Extreme Sit-popper
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Micks101
      I buy mine from loonerworld on Ebay. Have made friends with the owner over time and they offer great prices I reckon. The stock changes frequently but I always find something to buy. Always seem to throw in a few goodies as well! Highly recommend
      Thanks, will look into that.

Comment

• Meililoon
        aka lyckr
        • Sep 2014

Check out http://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378

My go to store is Nordic Looners. Shipping takes at least a couple of days less than the German stores and they've got a really friendly and helpful staff

Comment

• robert
          • Jan 2017

i live in the Netherlands so easy to order by loonerworld on ebay and luckily we have a party shop in my home town they sell great quality balloons and they have every size between 12" to even 72" but they are little overpriced

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
            Extreme Sit-popper
            • Mar 2016

I'll check the party store soon, hopefully they have some good quality 16"s.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
              • Nov 2016

Various to be honest.

Currently, on the way to work in the city I usually stop by a small party shop that stocks heaps of Qualatex stuff. I discovered the store about 2 years ago, and has satisfied my balloon needs for some time. I used to get my 24's from there until they stopped making them, but I still get my 16's, 18's, 17' BSAs and 36's from there. I know the owner of the store, Shannon, quite well now, but she doesn't know I'm a looner at the moment. I now get my Q24's off Amazon while I can.

My cousin (who also has a balloon fetish), works in a party shop, but it is an hour's drive out west and I very rarely go there unless I'm buying Q24's. Sometimes I buy balloons directly off her, as her stash is much bigger than my own.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 9/11 did Bush
                Various to be honest.

Currently, on the way to work in the city I usually stop by a small party shop that stocks heaps of Qualatex stuff. I discovered the store about 2 years ago, and has satisfied my balloon needs for some time. I used to get my 24's from there until they stopped making them, but I still get my 16's, 18's, 17' BSAs and 36's from there. I know the owner of the store, Shannon, quite well now, but she doesn't know I'm a looner at the moment. I now get my Q24's off Amazon while I can.

My cousin (who also has a balloon fetish), works in a party shop, but it is an hour's drive out west and I very rarely go there unless I'm buying Q24's. Sometimes I buy balloons directly off her, as her stash is much bigger than my own.
                I've seen them on Amazon's site. How are the Q24s on there? If they're any good, I may try and get some when I have spending money.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by gayloonfcker
                  I've seen them on Amazon's site. How are the Q24s on there? If they're any good, I may try and get some when I have spending money.
                  Yeah, they're actually alright. Bought a couple bags of crystal purple and gave one a go with my gf and it is comparable to stuff you get off looner sites. Good quality.

Comment

• Воушьы777
                    • Jan 2022

Peace to you, I made my child a beautiful birthday in Dubai, he had a lot of beautiful balloons like this https://eventsky.ae/, a big cake and many guests, my son liked the holiday.

Comment

• Regular Guy
                      • Aug 2015

I usually buy ballons in online shops.
                      Here in Germany there are a few.

Some years ago I bought some misprints on eBay.

Recently I bought some at a DIY store which also has some party stuff in stock, but quality and size didn't really satisfy me.

Comment

• LoonMaster
                        • Sep 2011

I pretty much use BalloonAce exclusively for all my online stuff. There’s a big party wholesalers not far from that I have an account for and occasionally go there for stuff.

Comment

• Meililoon
                          aka lyckr
                          • Sep 2014

For the last few years I've just been buying them from a local retail chain, after they started selling 12" and 16" Uniques. They switched them out sometime last year though, presumably due to their supply issues. The replacement are still being distributed by Globos Nordic, so hopefully they'll be back once things normalize.
                          Online I've mostly used Nordic Looners and Balloons United. Placed a few orders with Loonerworld before the other two opened up.

Comment

• Chip67
                            • Dec 2019

Hello All, Being a Non-Popping Helium Balloon Fetishist. My favs are 24" to 36" and larger round latex Balloons, here are my usual shopping spots. The 24-inch, I get the Amscan brand from Party City. The 36-inch, I get the Unique brand from Walmart online. Enjoy and Happy Inflations.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                              • May 2020

It depends on what I'm buying them for. For decorating and Q16's, I go to a local distributor. I will occasionally go to Party City for random mylars for random occasions. For personal play, I used to go to Balloons United, but recently I have been going to Balloune-QC. Prices are comparable to Balloons United with cheaper shipping and shorter shipping times.

Comment

Working...