Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockrewls
    • Dec 2017

Re: Fear the pop

I love watching her, shes fearless, and a seductress, that's always dripping wet.

Comment

• Loonorm
      • Mar 2019

A female who is completely fearless, having as much fun as possible popping the balloons in every way imaginable!!

Comment

• Zeloon
        • Aug 2019

I just feel that I could have more fun with the balloon instead of popping and wasting it.

Comment

• jcronin
          • Sep 2019

For me as much as it is the fear factor it is the anticipation. The fear of it popping will always be there.

Therefore a girl who is timid often will always be my preferred option. Saying that if a girl is fearless but has some sense of anticipation, saying something like "Do you want me to blow it up bigger until it pops?" It still creates some level of anticipation and works well for me.

I suppose it is how the anticipation is being carried out?

Comment

• LoudPop
            • Sep 2018

I prefer a woman with a sexy and playful attitude who is fearless of loud pops. I like someone who enjoys making noise. Especially, a woman who purposefully wants to cause the loudest bang and acknowledges when a satisfying "Boom" happens. Saying things like: "That balloon popped loud." "What's the biggest fireworks and loudest firecrackers you sell?" "Where are they launching the fireworks, I want to sit up close so we can feel it in our chest when the big ones go off." Even popping a bag on purpose to make a nice pop when she could of just threw it away silently is sexy and exciting.

Comment

• Kitten
              • Jul 2023

Being fearful myself, if someone else was also scared, then it's not going to lead to any popping �� I love that my mistress isn't scared at all and she barely flinches. It doesn't mean there's no emotion to it though. She loves making me scared. Sometimes she'll pretend to be super causal while I get fidgety and scared and seem like she hasn't noticed. I remember the first time she did that to me in public. Other times, she'll hold me down and be quite aggressive with it. That's always exciting. Very occasionally she'll be super sweet and encouraging and help me do it myself with a lot of praise. I find every way incredibly hot.

Comment

• Nittox
                • Jan 2017

I have to agree with Loudpop on this.
                i wouldn't say necessarily fearless, but rather that she enjoys making balloons pop, hearing that loud pop as something the likes or just finds fun to do.

If you mean fearless as in blow2pop, for instance, while being super seductive and keeping eye contact until the bang hits and then either laughs or plays on and continues with the seductiveness, then hell yes fearless i like.

I have to say, i dont really enjoy watching someone that looks like they are not really sure if they dare do it or if they should pop the balloon.

Comment

• AJK64
                  • Jun 2018

Fearless for sure. But with playfulness too. I love guys who are clearly enjoying bursting the balloons in some way. I have a guy who I burst balloons with occasionally, who is not a looner and isnt into guys sexually. He just enjoys balloons, particularly bursting them, and likes the fact that I enjoy balloons and his company. Same with my boyfriend. Hes not a looner but really enjoys balloons, and is really confident with them.

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

I'll be contrarian and say I actually like when the girl is more timid or nervous (even if she's just acting.) I find it really cute, and makes it more personal to me.

With fearless girls, I prefer when it's more that they simply aren't bothered by it. "It's a bit of noise, what's the big deal?" Girls that would lightly tease me if they knew I was scared <3.

Comment

• LoudPop
                      • Sep 2018

There are a lot of good combinations when it comes to popping balloons and there is not many I dislike; except for trying to pop balloons quietly (clipping the neck to deflate).

I love when a balloon shows up unexpectedly. My girlfriend was cleaning up at her house and found a small balloon under a sofa chair. She said "Look what I found, a balloon" as I spun over her direction. She placed her shoe right on top of it, smiled at me and pressed down...Blam!!! Balloon gone; me horny. Lol

Comment

• Loon119
                        • Jun 2018

My wife is usually quite confident when popping she can be quite nervous with bigger balloons 24 or bigger but when she's in the mood she is confident and will literally pop fearlessly because she knows dominance is loved by me

Comment

• PMN985
                          • Aug 2021

For me it depends on the mood and that participant, I really enjoy my wife doing b2p's given I am anxious and nervous and she doesn't have two thoughts about it, she likes my expressions and jitteriness, and she gives me certain looks like you're going to get it here, she's only ever startled herself on big ones where those little 9 in that pop like 22 pistol in the background when they're tight. I have had other partners who were tempted and that's just a turn on as well, but I have noticed with the timid ladies, after the first couple they turn into popping machine really getting into it and enjoying it, I have also had a few Partners over the years where they really couldn't get into it due to the noise, but overall most of my partners have been receptive

Comment

• Wynonna302
                            • Apr 2021

Some reaction is a good thing. No reaction is like they don't care at all.
                            However, over reaction often comes off as fake as well.

Comment

• srob2
                              • Dec 2017

No reaction and no fear are different. A girl can be excited, playful, flirty or just enjoy making you get scared and jump without being scared herself.

Overreaction is bad, and the problem with most 'for-sale' Internet clips is they are either "no reaction" of "over reaction" which makes it obvious the girl was paid to do a b2p and doesn't care about anything else.

Comment

Working...