Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

Looner Dreams

Wow so it looks like my love for balloons has found its way into my dreams, and i thought it would be interesting to share.

So this morning i dreamed that my room was scattered with different size and colour balloons, I think there were two or three girls with me, who they were i dont know. So we all decided to try out riding the different balloons. One girl was riding one of those long GL loons when i decided to ask her politely if i could join her. I remember sitting in front of her with my back facing her and she had her arms around my waste. This was such an awesome feeling....
    Then sadly i woke up...

I thought it would be interesting to start a dream thread and share these crazy experiences
  • Jim
    • Sep 2012

Re: Looner Dreams

It's strange you should say that. I've had loads of strange dreams about balloons. Like there'd be these balloons all nicely inflated, and then they'd all mysteriously start to deflate as soon as I touched them. That was one dream I had.

Another was trying to pop a balloon but for some reason it was really tough and impossible to pop. And the balloons being made out of a strange material. They tended to be associated with wet dreams. I don't know, there seems to be something "bad" about well, fucking a balloon. I've no idea why.

Comment

• lonelylooner
      • Jan 2012

Re: Looner Dreams

thats crazy i too had a dream once that i was playing with a balloon made from a strange material, i remember the material being far from latex and something a balloon couldnt be made out of but it was tough and probably impossible to pop......... i guess many of us looners are subconsciously very similar....

Comment

Working...