How have balloons helped you through tough times?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Re: How have balloons helped you through tough times?

Originally posted by onemoreblow
    They don't cure loneliness. But you don't have to buy them dinner either I guess.
    They do for me, at least for a while.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Last year I injured my shoulder at work. Up untill my surgery 14 days ago I went to fysiotherapy and they urged me to keep exersizing my shoulder using the training programme they send with me and otherwise stay in shape. I did that and I also secretly trained using balloons.
      I found out that the padling movement I do when I float on the GL1200´s is a really good exersize for my shoulder. I have actualy been able to use it as an excuse when someone had asked me about it when they has seen me on the balloon. That it also feels really really nice to be carryed around on the balloon pushed by the wind across the lake is an added benefit.
      I can´t wait till my shoulder is ready to do it again.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hey scuba! I was wondering where you were this whole time! Wow, surgery & physical therapy...I certainly hope you recover soon so you can have more cool experiences to tell us about! That's awesome that you're also doing "balloon therapy " as well! I hope you feel better!

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Thanks Bubble Boy :-P
          I have to wait for four more weeks before I can begin to train again. I can't wait to get out on the lake on the balloon again
          Last edited by scuba; 25-11-2017, 12:01.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎