X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Is btp universal?

I was was wondering today if overinflating and blowing a balloon until it pops is a universal experience everyone has had. And I don't mean from a popper/non-popper standpoint or even a fetish perspective.

I mean, do you think there's anyone who's not had the experience, even b accident, even as an innocent child, of blowing up a balloon and having it explode in their face? Is it weird i sometimes think of that when I see certain celebrities or politicians, or whomever?
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Re: Is btp universal?

I sometimes wonder about my crushes if they ever had balloon play (not sexually obviously) but just like you said btp or stp and well yanno I'll stop there. LOL

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
      Extreme Sit-popper
      • Mar 2016

Well what I do know, are that some really attractive girls I know of, have in fact, really enjoyed all sorts of balloon play. From sitting, stomping, to b2p, they've all loved doing it.

One even told me that when there are balloons around, and she is bored, she sit-pops them all!
      You never know when it's gonna pop!

Comment

• Blue548
        • Sep 2015

I suppose so. At a radio station in my country they were doing a contest where celebrities had to blow up balloons until they popped.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
          • Jan 2015

Not btp but there's an interview of Nick Jonas ( <3 <3 ) where he had to just pop balloons to get to the questions inside and answer them. By the end he said he was having fun <3

Comment

• marja

I am not sure if everyone has popped a balloon by overinflating it. Some people are very careful when inflating them. But even when you are very careful, you can have a balloon pop (due to a defect). I guess everyone has had a balloon popped while inflating it.

Comment

• Claire123
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Katielynn
              I was was wondering today if overinflating and blowing a balloon until it pops is a universal experience everyone has had. And I don't mean from a popper/non-popper standpoint or even a fetish perspective.

I mean, do you think there's anyone who's not had the experience, even b accident, even as an innocent child, of blowing up a balloon and having it explode in their face? Is it weird i sometimes think of that when I see certain celebrities or politicians, or whomever?
              I wonder this too

I think a lot of people are too cautious when inflating balloons to accidentally do a btp. But having said that I have witnessed quite a few accidental blow to pops too.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

Never really thought about it but yeah, I remember I used to pop balloons because I (ironically) didn't like their smell.

Not B2P or anything, but like stabbing.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                  • Jan 2016

Yeah I dunno if it's universal experience as you say. I will admit that it was a balloon exploding in my face that was probably the most influential event in my life that led to me developing my fetish. But before I had the fetish, the thought of B2P never crossed my mind and I had never seen anyone try. When I was a kid, my cousins and their friends used to buy bags of balloons and pop them just for fun (scaring the hell out of me, btw). I never once saw them try to btp, and popping balloons and blowing up firecrackers (also scaring the hell out of me) that was like their favorite summertime activity. Needless to say they had large part to do with me developing the fetish. But anyways, didn't really seem like they were interested.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                    • Nov 2016

I seem to recall having several pop in my face as I was growing up -- the people who were buying balloons in my life usually bought them at grocery stores and they were the cheapest possible balloons you could find. They'd pop if you so much as look at them funny. I get quality ones online now, and am always astounded at how much abuse they can take.

Comment

Working...