• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clement-BQC
    • May 2020

Balloune-QC.com

Hello everybody!

I have a good news : BQC re-opening !!

We had closed down because of a disagreement with Cattex which blocked us and prevented us from developing.
    In the meantime, Payasos contacted us, and we got back in touch with Cattex, which was lamenting losses on its sales (lol). After tough negotiations, we agreed to reopen.

We've just received a big batch of Cattex and Payasos Globos (Unique)!

Come and discover these and the other brands we've added to our site! BQC is back !!! If you want us to stay, show us and help us spread the word. The more you order, the more we'll be able to negotiate great balloon prices for you, and the more we'll be able to offer you great new products! Make a difference and show yourselves so that our suppliers can see how important we are in the balloon market.

thank you to our loyal customers and we apologize for this 6-month hiatus. We had no choice but to miss you!

Eugénie
    from balloune-qc.com

P.S.: Our Canadian customers can now pay by interac transfer!
    Last edited by Clement-BQC; 29-09-2023, 00:40.
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Tried to order but encountered some frustrating bugs in BQC site software. Asked tech support for help and received a rude defensive reply blaming me and not even offering to look into the issues. I received a further, more abusive email telling me to take my business to another seller.

BQC demonstrates a total lack of respect for its customers.

Comment

• loondexter
      • May 2018

I have ordered from BQC a bunch of times and never had any issues whatsoever. If you ask me, there is no better store to get your balloons in North America and I am very glad that they have re-opened.

Comment

• BYGavia
        • Dec 2017

I’m gonna split the difference and say…they’re OK.

I’m not a fan of the poor communication I’ve witnessed between them and the community. But, as a denizen of North America, I’m pleased with the shipping cost and speed.

Comment

• Golden
          • Jun 2022

yeah for me I only use them to try new balloons. I only order bulk from Bargin balloons.

Comment

• Looner Dan
            • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Golden
            yeah for me I only use them to try new balloons. I only order bulk from Bargin balloons.
            Bargain Balloons is great. The Kalisans are outstanding and I also like the Decomex and Tuftex. Good prices and fast shipping. I highly recommend them.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
              • May 2020

Hello
              I'm sorry our communication didn't work out for you. I don't remember your message, but you should know that it's sometimes difficult to reply to aggressive or unexplaining messages. However, we checked our site after your message and found no bugs. If I remember correctly, you were talking about captcha. If shopify has shown you one, it's because you've certainly behaved like a robot.​​
              Last edited by Clement-BQC; 06-10-2023, 02:25.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                • May 2020

Originally posted by BusterBill
                Tried to order but encountered some frustrating bugs in BQC site software. Asked tech support for help and received a rude defensive reply blaming me and not even offering to look into the issues. I received a further, more abusive email telling me to take my business to another seller.

BQC demonstrates a total lack of respect for its customers.
                Hello
                I'm sorry our communication didn't work out for you. I don't remember your message, but you should know that it's sometimes difficult to reply to aggressive or unexplaining messages. However, we checked our site after your message and found no bugs. If I remember correctly, you were talking about captcha. If shopify has shown you one, it's because you've certainly behaved like a robot.​

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                  • May 2020

Originally posted by loondexter
                  I have ordered from BQC a bunch of times and never had any issues whatsoever. If you ask me, there is no better store to get your balloons in North America and I am very glad that they have re-opened.
                  Thank you ! We do our best for you but it's not easy every day.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                    • May 2020

Originally posted by BYGavia
                    I’m gonna split the difference and say…they’re OK.

I’m not a fan of the poor communication I’ve witnessed between them and the community. But, as a denizen of North America, I’m pleased with the shipping cost and speed.
                    Sorry for our pour communication, at the beginning we communicate more but that create a lot of problems. Thank you for your order.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                      • May 2020

Originally posted by Golden
                      We haven't got the same balloons.

Comment

• Clement-BQC
                        • May 2020

Hello everybody,

It' Eugénie, i'm waiting my account permits me to post here.

But we are seeing to ameliorate our communication with you.

Waiting my account and if you have any question you can writte me at : contact.ballouneqc@gmail.com

And we re-opened paypal on our website !

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                          • Oct 2023

Hello everybody,

I'm Eugénie from BQC team, I will to tried ameliorate our communication.

Now you have got an email to contact me if you have a question or a problem.

But, if you writte an agressive email, I take my time to answer you ! And I can't answer you immediatly because I'm a mother and I take time with our baby.

I go back to you to listening the story of our website and if Clement is ok, may be I ask our opinion for a futur order on Cattex.

Thank you !

To your information : bargain balloons don't want looner in their company so they haven't got all cattex's balloons !

Sorry for my english, i try to writte you by myself not with a translator.
                          Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                            • Oct 2023

2 seasonal offers for Payaso 16

Don't miss out on these deals! Pick up a few favorites while they last.

https://balloune-qc.com/products/payaso-16-standard?syclid=ckgt7qp2c1es738gkt00&utm_campaign= emailmarketing_151083909342&utm_medium=email&utm_s ource=shopify_email
                            SPECIAL OFFER

if you buy 6, you only pay for 5

Use code: payaso16lot6 at checkout.

If buying 6 bags is too much for you, then with the discount below you get 10% off for every one you buy.

SPECIAL OFFER
                            10% discount on Payaso / Unique 16" Standard Balloons

Use code: payaso16-10% at checkout.
                            Balloune QC is the largest seller of latex balloons in North America and especially in Canada for its diversity of balloons. We have balloon shapes, sizes, prints and brands that you will never see anywhere else. We ship our products all over the world on behalf of private and corporate customers.

Comment

• Eugénie-BQC
                              • Oct 2023

This is the story of BQC.
                              We started in France in 2017. We started with a balloon decoration company. But when we discovered the resale prices of certain sites, we were inspired to offer the service ourselves and work on prices. The initial idea was to make group purchases with pre-orders and negotiate prices with the brands. But it's not that easy to get good prices!
                              9 months later we had to close because we had to move to Quebec. The site was called French Balloons.
                              In February 2020, we reopened from Canada. We quickly changed our name to Balloune QC.
                              We had to get back in touch with our various suppliers, but also find new ones! We picked up where we left off and gradually built up our stock, thanks to you.
                              Our objectives are still the same: to offer the best prices for balloons and shipping, and to let you discover new brands.
                              Our last 6-month closure was due to problems with Cattex. We'd been asking for things for a long time, and they'd been giving us the runaround for a long time. Our 6-month closure made them realize how important we were.​
                              We're still working on our balloon and shipping rates. We've recently introduced a fixed schedule of shipping costs that depend on the value of your order. Of course, our aim is to make a living from it, so we have to find the right balance for everyone.
                              But finding the balloons you like is our number 1 job!

Here's a quick question for you: which of our personalized prints was your favorite? Which balloon do you like to print them on?

We're preparing an order for balloons printed at Cattex - your answer will help us serve you better.​

Comment

Working...