Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ibix
    • Jul 2021

solution to tie the balloons

I made an order at balloon ace recently, the balloons are incredible but the knots are still very difficult for me to do, do you know any trick or simply where I can buy valves so that the air does not escape?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: solution to tie the balloons

Balloon clips are nice if you can't or don't want to tie your balloons. Couldn't find them at Balloon Ace, but both Jennyloons and Balloons United have them and I think they usually send you some for free with your order.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

A temporary fix would be to use coins. It won't work with huge balloons but for the smaller ones just wrap the lip around the coin, it does a pretty good job. Also avoid popping them this way, the coin would most likely just fall, but you never know.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Timid Popper
        • Jun 2012

Amazon UK sells balloons clips. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Balloons-Se.../dp/B01I29JWT0

I haven't used these, but the concept is simple enough.

Comment

• johnjohnhouston
          • Aug 2021

There are several options for keeping them inflated without having to bite out that pesky knot. When I first began my journey, I would begin to tie the knot but leave the rolled lip in the knot as to easily undo the knot simply by pulling on the open side of the knot. Rubber bands also work but it can be tedious. Small rope is also useful and it only requires one tuck most of the time. Bigger balloons need one tuck and one slip tuck. Clips are convenient but if you get to rough on top of a clip, it might pop.

Comment

Working...