X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Kirby Cutie's Necking Technique?

Apologies if this has been discussed, didn't see what I was getting at in search.

I was wondering if any of you know which balloons Kirby Cutie is using in her videos? And on top of that, how is she getting the necks so huge?? I've only seen a few of her videos but the control she has with the balloon is impressive to say the least. I need the secret haha

Thanks!
  • stretchedtight
    • Apr 2013

Re: Kirby Cutie's Necking Technique?

As for the type of balloons she has used many over the years. I would say mostly TT17 and U16. If you have specific examples, I might be able to say for sure (I sent her many of the balloons she has used). I have zero expertise in necking techniques, but I've seen her inflate hundreds of balloons and would say part of this is forced inflation of the neck and likely aging/older balloons that are very stretchy. Couple examples.

Comment

• Looner Guy
      • Aug 2021

She is amazing, where's the best place to find clips of her, apart from the few on clips4sale?

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

Another example. Love this clip.
        She looked like she was having so much fun with it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Looner Guy
          She is amazing, where's the best place to find clips of her, apart from the few on clips4sale?
          There are a few here. There were more last time I checked so I think she has removed some for some reason
          KirbyCutie's official Profile on ManyVids.com. Stay up to date and browse the latest content

Comment

• stretchedtight
            • Apr 2013

Custom Fetish / LoonerLanding have several vids of her. Otherwise My Free Cams - https://share.myfreecams.com/KirbyCutie

Originally posted by Looner Guy

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

Old loons from Tuftex/Unique + A lot of pre stretching on the neck (you can see her doing it almost in all her videos, she is very good at hiding the pre stretching while she is blowing a balloon, she is really talented).
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Loonatic
                Balloons + Feet
                • Apr 2016

Thanks for the info, friends!

Now that you all have mentioned unique I can recognize the more eggy shape haha. I have some U16's around so I'll give the necks some pre-stretching before playing around next time.

Any last minute pre-stretching advice you would add?

Edit: Also Jiffy, how did you get customs made from her?
                Last edited by Loonatic; 19-06-2023, 14:39.

Comment

• zman21
                  • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Loonatic
                  Thanks for the info, friends!

Now that you all have mentioned unique I can recognize the more eggy shape haha. I have some U16's around so I'll give the necks some pre-stretching before playing around next time.

Any last minute pre-stretching advice you would add?
                  That sounds great! Uniques really get great necks is you stretch or preinflate them. If you have new U16 balloons that haven’t been inflated before it usually is enough to just inflate it „beginning from the neck“… hope you know what I mean. If the balloon has been inflated a few times before it’s better to just inflate the neck 2-3 times (tight) before inflating the whole balloon.

Please let us know how it works for you and have fun

Comment

• stretchedtight
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Loonatic
                    Edit: Also Jiffy, how did you get customs made from
                    her?
                    I followed her as a cam model for years and she would offer them from time to time.

Comment

• Loonatic
                      Balloons + Feet
                      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by zman21
                      That sounds great! Uniques really get great necks is you stretch or preinflate them. If you have new U16 balloons that haven’t been inflated before it usually is enough to just inflate it „beginning from the neck“… hope you know what I mean. If the balloon has been inflated a few times before it’s better to just inflate the neck 2-3 times (tight) before inflating the whole balloon.

Please let us know how it works for you and have fun
                      Ok cool, yep I know what you mean on inflating for the neck so I'll give that a go! I have a bag of U16's in my stash so I'll try out the different ways and see how big I can get them

Comment

• Loonatic
                        Balloons + Feet
                        • Apr 2016

Originally posted by jiffy
                        I followed her as a cam model for years and she would offer them from time to time.
                        oh awesome, thanks for all the info!

Comment

Working...