Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

How long does it last?

How long does your play usually last? For me, it always depends. Sometimes it basically lasts a few minutes after the balloon has been blown up, other times, it takes a while.
  • Looner Nisden
    • Mar 2016

Re: How long does it last?

For me it depends how long I have until anyone comes home. This one time everyone had to go abroad to take some friends to the airport. I had about 5 hours to spend? God, wish I had that more often...

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

Same for me, depends how much alone time I have with folks out . It doesn't happen very often, but occasional 4/5 hours to myself is just wonderful.

Comment

• BigBang123
        • Aug 2015

Same here and the problem is that when I have 1 hour free I get a bit carried away and instead of inflating one q24 I end up with my bedroom floor coved in a mixture of cattex 36s, q24s and gl1200s. And before you can do anything with them you hear a key in the front door and your having the worlds fastest deflation session 😂

Comment

• Danman1987
          • Nov 2012

If my sister have evening shift at her work I may have about half a hour play time. When I am ill or having a holiday and my sister is in day shift at here work and my mother is at work too I have about 6 hours of playtime. And when my sister is at evening shift and my mother is working I have about 3,5 hours of play time.

So I planned my holiday this year when my sister and my mother is working. Can't wait though . I want to feel some balloons against my body.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

These days I rarely get more than an hour every other week or so. If I'm lucky enough to get the house for myself for longer than that, I usually try to spend this time well and inflate more than 2-3 balloons to play with.

Comment

• lionlooner
              • Apr 2016

If I had the house to myself, it could easily last all day. I usually finish on accident after two or three hours, but given all day I'd probably take the rare opportunity to play several different times, lol.

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

The last looning session I had lasted about six hours. In that time I probably inflated, ride, deflated, re inflated, rode again the same big loon about four times ...... I always pack everything away afterwards though, I never leave stuff out around the house.

Comment

Working...