Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mutaloon
    • Nov 2018

The clothing you like to see with balloons

What do people here like to see when they watch others burst balloons. Whether they b2p them or they inflate them to beyond their max capacity and just play with them. But I also like to see what the person is wearing when popping balloons. I've mentioned before on this website that I like wearing stretchy clothing because of the feel of the balloons against my skin. But this is what you like to see the other person wearing. Do you like to see them nude, wearing just their underwear/swimsuit, having only certain clothes on or fully clothed, or wearing bodysuits? Are they loose clothing or tight fitting?

For me I like to see them in their underwear or even swimwear. Seeing a balloon blow up bigger against their skin with no fear is fun to watch. I also like to watch those in full bodysuits blow up and interact with balloons.
  • bfinch2000
    • Feb 2020

Re: The clothing you like to see with balloons

I'm not too particular when it comes to this, except that guys doing b2ps should always be shirtless

Comment

• randomlooner316
      • Apr 2021

I've give models 3 different outfits to do customs in and I loved them all. I sent Tara Bush a Hooter's Girl uniform and a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform and sent one model a mermaid tail to do a video in.

As a writer I like costumes so I can put a story to it. Nudity has always been a turn off for me. Bikini's are great but topless, no thanks

Comment

• Equui-Nox
        • Nov 2017

Maid outfit. But not the buy-off-Amazoob kind, more like the full-on pro cosplay kind.

Comment

• zhilman
          • Dec 2018

I love to see men in their tight swimming trunks or swimming shorts or swimming jammers with their balloons! Hehe

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
            Amateur Writer/MMD artist
            • Oct 2020

Honestly, it's gotta be cosplay, something with a (preferably pleated) skirt or one of those Japanese one-piece swimsuits for girls, especially with s2ps.

For guys, shirtless for sure, but being fully nude is kinda a turn off for me (same with women tbh), lol.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I like a Woman in a tight form Fitting Dress flaunting Her Assets. I also prefer a Woman in a Bright colored Bikini. My favorite is a BBW Wearing a Satin Bustier, Corset, Girdle, Thigh High Sockings.

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

Men in military gear has always done it for me. Seeing a hot army guy playing with and bursting balloons in his uniform would drive me wild!

Since I dont like girls with balloons, theres no connection there for me, but I really like women in sports bras generally haha

Comment

• Vicci
                  Blown to bits
                  • Oct 2009

PVC or shined latex is best - you can get some really nice noises when the balloons touch it!
                  Vicci x

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                    • Apr 2023

I Love the sound of pantyhose rubbing on a Balloon!

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                      • Feb 2023

I'm not too fussy about what others wear, although skimpy is always fun because I love to see buttocks on a sit pop. However, for myself I like either nothing (where I have recently learnt that talc can help remove any sticking to skin), underwear only, or stretchy clothes that can be stuffed or inflated with balloons. I have recently purchased a zentai/morph suit which feels really good and means I can also make full body videos if I want while still being able to inflate balloons by mouth.
                      Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                        • Nov 2021

Preferably completely nude . However , if nude is not an option , either a swim suit or short sun dress also works well .
                        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• MylarLover
                          Mylar Balloon Lover
                          • Apr 2023

I like to watch girls play with Mylar Balloons, I prefer them to dress early 2000s style and some golden or silver shiny outfit. girls being nude while playing with Mylar Balloons I also like.

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                            • Mar 2023

I like the "girl next door" dress the most. Maybe barefoot, in Nylons or with shoes that shows as much feet as possible.
                            Tight pants showing ass are nice too.

Comment

• Loonbuster
                              • Apr 2023

Originally posted by AJK64
                              Men in military gear has always done it for me. Seeing a hot army guy playing with and bursting balloons in his uniform would drive me wild!

Since I dont like girls with balloons, theres no connection there for me, but I really like women in sports bras generally haha
                              Same her - love any men in military uniforms being rough and cruel to Balloons. Soldiers & Balloons - perfect combination.

Comment

Working...