What did you do today with balloons ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerPlanet
    • Nov 2018

Re: What did you do today with balloons ??

I like to inflate one or two balloons a day (a lot more when I have the time for a balloon party). Currently, I have a crystal red Q 24 and a 24" chrome green Cattex. I am considering adding another Cattex 24" to the mix.

After the balloons have been inflated for awhile, I'll deflate them, wash them in hot water and save them for another day. I love it when I get to the third or fourth re-inflation; the balloons get huge.

Comment

• bruh21
      • Sep 2022

I bought some "45"cm balloons from some aus brand that turned out to only be 30cm or even 25cm. I don't know how the hell they were measuring them because they don't get anywhere near that size. That was pretty disappointing.

I'm doubtful that I can get anything I'm interested in locally, every store I have tried so far has nothing. Apart from 1 store I have not tried, looks like I will have to buy them online (and I don't know what I'm doing with that lol)

Comment

• Exaturbo
        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by bruh21
        I bought some "45"cm balloons from some aus brand that turned out to only be 30cm or even 25cm. I don't know how the hell they were measuring them because they don't get anywhere near that size. That was pretty disappointing.

I'm doubtful that I can get anything I'm interested in locally, every store I have tried so far has nothing. Apart from 1 store I have not tried, looks like I will have to buy them online (and I don't know what I'm doing with that lol)
        If you like bigger balloons, spotlight stores have some 36” and 24” and 17”.
        Also, if you want to buy online, I can recommend balloons United.

Shipping to Australia hasn’t taken that long in my experience.

Comment

• MylarLover
          Mylar Balloon Lover
          • Apr 2023

I masturbated with some of my big supershape Mylar balloons today.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
            • Apr 2023

I had intercourse with a tightly inflated 36" Tuftex Balloon. The Air Pressure inside The Balloon Around My Member was Blissful. I came 4 Times!

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Wow, that's a huge balloon, must of felt great
              The bigger the better

Comment

• Jonesy5987
                • Apr 2023

I had several balloons laying about the house from earlier this week. Got back from work today and decided it was time for them to go.
                They were light work under my work boots.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I have been Riding the Same 36" Balloon for 4 Days Now. Each time I Finnish I put More Air in it because it Stretched out. It's Now About 50" in Diameter. It's getting real thin. It could Burst on the Very Next Ride! I wish a Girl with A Tiny Little Sewing Needle could Help Me Out. It's Time for a Fresh Balloon!

Comment

• Scooter
                    • May 2022

I'm a little disappointed in myself, because my folks were gone yesterday and weren't gonna be back until late today. It's VERY rare that neither of them are home, especially for a whole day or so, so I originally wanted to fulfill my fantasy of getting a bunch of helium balloons.

But then I psyched myself out because:

- Had to work yesterday (and today)
                    - Was worried one could pop in the car
                    - Was worried someone would see me trying to get them in the house or them in my car when I drove past
                    - Small car, what if they don't fit?
                    - Having to watch them get blown up, and hide my nervousness
                    - Was honestly just really tired and the drive was gonna take over an hour roundtrip

I really wish I could have another chance to have a couple days where I didn't have to work and could feel more confident in securing the balloons without any neighbors seeing. I definitely wouldn't be able to fit enough at once to make it a total fantasy, but even a couple would have been really fun. Had to settle for the more usual fun of blowing up a few myself.

Comment

• WillNye
                      • Feb 2021

Finally blew up some 36" balloons I purchased back in October, and learned that they are extremely soft. They were also very light and almost condom levels of thin. And it turns out that if you blow them up with hot air, they literally rise to the ceiling and linger for a good minute. I wouldn't have imaged the balloon would be light enough to be buoyant with just hot air.

Comment

• Seidenki
                        • Dec 2016

I inflated by mouth another Tuftex 24" (in the coloour "hot pink"). Well, actually, I did that last night. This morning I moved it from my office chair to my bed because I have so many of them blown up I don't really have anywhere else to put it! :-D

Comment

• Nopops4me
                          • Jun 2015

I don't always burst my balloons, so I half knot/clip off the necks. But what I do like to see when I tie the neck fully off is the star shape that's formed inside the lip ring. That tells me there's no turning back. My balloon is now destined for the BANG, one way or another.

Comment

• Loonbuster
                            • Apr 2023

Had 3 balloons in the bedroom left over from some 'fun' so I decided they needed to be put out of their misery. I gripped them between my legs and applied a hairdryer to them to feel them heating up, expanding and becoming so hard and tight. They looked so beautiful but their fate was sealed. They didn't survive.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

I've been Riding My 36" Tuftex Balloon for Over a Week Now. It's been Stretched out to 54" inches due to Adding NORE Air in The Balloon after Each Ride. It Finally Burst Today After a Massive BDO Inside it. The Latex was as thin as a Condom when it Burst. Time For a NEW Tight Balloon.

Comment

• Loonorm
                                • Mar 2019

Delivered two garlands to customers this morning, then went into the city and picked up threes arches from another customer. Got back to the store, went out again, and picked up another arch. I’m hoping to be able to keep the balloons from the last arch, as the others were pretty well deflated.

Comment

Working...