Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Felicity Fuxs
    • Jul 2022

Ejaculating inside balloons.

Hey guys, have you ever put those lovely cocks of yours inside a balloon, inflated the balloon, then play away until you've burst your balls and cum inside the balloon.

Do any looners have a thing or is it requested much for video's of guys cumming inside inflated balloons.

Ive got some well hung guys visiting soon, and i'd so love to milk their cocks off inside a balloon and see the jizz spurt and spray everywhere inside of the balloon.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you.
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Ejaculating inside balloons.

That would be an incredible experience
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Spacehopper
      Hopper
      • Mar 2021

Not sure if it's requested much, but that would be a fantastic experience I'm sure!

Comment

• Equui-Nox
        • Nov 2017

I have Q24s that I've done this to. The pain is cleaning them out afterwards and re-talc-ing them. Otherwise they get nasty inside.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Yes, quite often. Makes a strange odd squeaking splat sound when ya man goo hits tight latex!

Comment

• Blowitbigger
            • Aug 2022

It must be hoped that the balloon doesn't go boom otherwise all that "manness" inside it would end up everywhere ... however I guess that many wouldn't mind the idea at all! Hahaha
            Last edited by Blowitbigger; 07-09-2022, 01:23.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

Done this with clear balloons! It’s very fun!

Comment

• TheBalloon
                • Feb 2020

Hi, I have a discord for this, https://discord.gg/ecX329ZXsF

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
                  • Jul 2022

very nice indead

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    Lover Of Mouth Inflation
                    • Mar 2014

My last balloon session I did this. I actually filled the balloon with water first blew it up got my you know what inside it. Squeezed it tight a few times then released. Was different. Wish I could do again right now.

Comment

• Axle
                      • Jan 2022

i did do this once or twice back in my younger days... it was um... quite taxing on the old member though because there's nothing to rub against in there when it's inflated so it can take a lot of work. i wasn't that into it simply because i couldn't enjoy watching the neck bulging out. an interesting experiment to be sure but yeah. also as already said by someone else the cleanup is kind of annoying.

i seem to recall reading grim saying something about wanting to see videos of this activity. so maybe there is some content out there somewhere.
                      Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Axle
                        I seem to recall reading grim saying something about wanting to see videos of this activity. so maybe there is some content out there somewhere.
                        If I recall correctly, grim was talking about penetrating an already-tied balloon by basically pushing the neck inside the balloon, so that it was sort of "inside out" and formed a cavity, rather than actually trying to fit your member through the nozzle (ouch). I can't find the one video I'd seen of a guy doing it but it looked pretty interesting.

Comment

• RickStreets23
                          • May 2018

Inserting inside balloons is all I do now. I get way too horny to ride balloons and I risk popping balloons and getting caught. Those 24" Roomtex balloons are by far the best thing to insert into, with the Q18 the next best thing. I hate having to clean the balloons afterwards so I instead use a condom and cum inside that. If the neck of the balloon I want to fuck is too big for me, I use a popped balloon neck of a smaller balloon as a tie around the lip of the balloon and it allows me to trust without losing air inside the balloon. The only issue with that is having to use a condom every single time and also necking the balloon too big might make the tie slip off.

Comment

• Marlo14
                            • Jan 2020

I did it in the past using a 24 inch loon and the experience was so amazing. The balloon popped by accident after and it was such a mess to clean out since it went everywhere. Haven’t done it since then… I like the previous comment idea of using a condom. I will try that tonight.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Axle
                              i did do this once or twice back in my younger days... it was um... quite taxing on the old member though because there's nothing to rub against in there when it's inflated so it can take a lot of work. i wasn't that into it simply because i couldn't enjoy watching the neck bulging out. an interesting experiment to be sure but yeah. also as already said by someone else the cleanup is kind of annoying.

i seem to recall reading grim saying something about wanting to see videos of this activity. so maybe there is some content out there somewhere.
                              Same thing for me. There's no stimulation for the head of my penis to rub against once it's inside, so it both takes a while and doesn't feel good. I can try something like putting a smaller balloon inside of a larger balloon, but at that point I don't know if there's a reason to slip inside of a balloon at all...

Comment

Working...