Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerPlanet
    • Nov 2018

Learning from balloon videos

With all the talk of influencers on social media, I realized that I have been greatly influenced by balloon videos and photos. As a non popper, I've learned a lot about how big various brands of balloons get by watching popping videos, bought certain balloons that I've seen in videos and even, to an extent, tried to re-create scenes.

Have you done the same? What are your favorites?

Here are 3 of my examples.

Beverly from Looneynudes made several videos where she first inflated balloons to the max and clipped them off before destroying them at the end. I continue to be impressed by (and envious of) those monster balloons.

Italoon and Anna Pop vids always start with a room full of balloons. When I get the chance to go crazy, it is those rooms I have in mind.

Finally, I recently purchased balloonace printed balloons after seeing them in various videos.
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: Learning from balloon videos

I think I own all of Beverly's videos ! I just lust for her !

Anna Pops' Helium balloon btps are also among my personal favs .
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

Re: Learning from balloon videos

Mostly not from videos, but I've read multiple scientific papers about the audio power spectra of balloon pops (which are commonly used as a reference impulse in acoustics systems) and other physical aspects of balloons and their materials. There is this guy though, and a pretty cool experiment he did about inflating balloons multiple times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrHVQDD1JE

Comment

Working...