Which Parhfinder Deity to Worship for Balloon Story...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Which Parhfinder Deity to Worship for Balloon Story...

I'm being me and obsessing over a story I'll probably never do, but still wanna talk about it.

Specifically, I'm in on Pathfinder right now, and being a TTRPG there's a number of deities of deities for clerics, inquisitor's, and just general people to follow.

My first choice is typically Calestria goddess of lust and revenge, a good combination, as well as her sacred animal being the wasp and cokors of pink and yellow, all sound like a great combination.

But there's so many to chose from, so what god/dess do you all think would be a good one for a worshipper to follow for balloon fun?
  • Infl8
    • Apr 2017

Re: Which Parhfinder Deity to Worship for Balloon Story...

hm..I would go for Shelyn or Kurgess.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Infl8
      hm..I would go for Shelyn or Kurgess.
      Shelyn's a pretty normal choice, though I'm intrigued by Kurgess, what thoughts do you have that would land a worshipper of a god of sports having balloon time?

Comment

• Infl8
        • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Pink Balloon
        Shelyn's a pretty normal choice, though I'm intrigued by Kurgess, what thoughts do you have that would land a worshipper of a god of sports having balloon time?
        Competition would work, like a balloon blowing competition, or a balloon popping one also.

Comment

Working...