Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerlee
    • Dec 2018

Re: Long term Balloon Storage - Tuftex 17

Not packing them tightly together will definitely help.

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

There seems to be a lot of discussion on this subject about types of gasses, bags, dark cool basements etc. to preserve our balloons.
      We also know roughly how much each manufacturer charges for their balloons. So any places selling balloons ridiculously cheaply, we know will be old and rubbish.
      If we want to keep and store our balloons avoid Tuftex. If Tuftex are your outright favourite then work on the rule of 'Buy, Blow Bust' don't try and store them, enjoy them.
      That's my two pennyworth on this subject.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

kepping this topic about Tuftex, yes they degrade way faster than Qualatex

I keep them both in a separate ziplog bag, inside another dark container in a cool room. Tuftex new ones are already sticky despite their young age whereas the Qualatex is still perfect. I stopped purchasing Tuftex due to this matter.

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

Will it "kill" the balloons, if you store them in a sealed plastic bag in the freezer?
          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Merl
            Hopper research dept.
            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by frankfrank
            Will it "kill" the balloons, if you store them in a sealed plastic bag in the freezer?
            Was thinking same, with as much moisture removed as possible.

Comment

• uberlok
              • Jan 2020

Anyone actually experienced using a vaccum sealer machine on balloons?
              Anyone really know the outcome or just guessing?

Comment

Working...