X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Re: Confession Time

Back when I was doing this, they never made it out of the car, lol.

Comment

• Blowitbigger
      • Aug 2022

Re: Confession Time

The only time I stole about 200 or more balloons was in genuary 1998, I was still living in NYC. At the time there was a reataurant chain, "Ranch One" (which I do not know if it sill exists because I moved to Europe defenetly by year 2000 and never go back since than) that use to have beautifull yellow 18in balloons with Ranch One printed on them... if I am not mistaking in red but I am not sure of that, anyways, the restaurant used to close at about 10pm and always left the balloons by the entrance so, by the morning after, most were popped by people passing but, in any case, every morning there was this very good looking and hung men, bursting them all when bringing out new freshly blown up ones... I saw him doing that every day for a week, every morning and I must say it was very arousing to see that beautiful big man squesing them to pop with his right hand while holding the new bunch in his other hand... probably they didn't like tha fact that being outside all day they got oxidized so the color was no more shiny but a little matte... anyways... after I saw that being repeated every morning I decided it would have been better if those loons could have a second... well, actually still short life, with me so every night I used to go after the clising time, cut the string to free the whole bunch and bring it home; nobody ever said anything so I still don't know if I did them a favor rather than a material damage. I remember that once a police car was there and I wondered if they were looking for the balloon thief so, not to have problems, I walked around the block waiting for them to leave and come back to take... maybe I should say "steal???" those loons... lol... This kept going untill the end of the advertising campaign... after that they start putting outside a different kind of smaller crystal color ballons with a discount coupon inside so that people would pop the balloon and take the coupon so... end of the game... not a single loon would survive more then 10 minutes after the restaurant closing time. I still remember those loons they got huge and somethimes I couldn't resist b2p some on my way home. It was the 1990s the collective phobia about shooters was not yet at the actual level so nobody at the time would have never called the police for a pop on the street and being in NYC no one would be given a damn about a balloon-popping chap on the street... back then, in NYC, people seemed not to see you as if you were a ghost they could actually walk through you so no problem and no question asked. By the way, I loved those loons so much and never know what brand they were, they had a neck ring that was smaller than that if Q16 and were made of soft super stretching rubber, the BOOM they made was big with a deep sound... b2p them was absolutely hot but also humping them was great, they rarely pop and even if overinflated they could take a lot of stress so I was happy I could end my looning section with a b2p almost every time... I still remember the feeling of that warm smooth loons expanding agaist my chest wearing a thin cotton t-shirt and later, during my loon play, scratching against my chest hairs. I loved that feeling and most of the times I b2p hugging them so that I could feel the ballon getting rock hard but still warm and smooth against my bare chest untill the final blow making it go BOOOOM! ... happy memories...
      Last edited by Blowitbigger; 09-09-2022, 20:07.

Comment

Working...