X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IILoonerII
    Banned
    • Feb 2020

Re: "Documentaries"

Well, unless the looners are gun control patrol people. And groomers? Then no of course. But in a whole aspect in general… yes they are after the kids and peoples guns.
    Last edited by IILoonerII; 31-01-2023, 01:25.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
      • Dec 2019

I was driving just then and on some late evening talkback radio I happened to hear them talking about balloon fetishes (weird for public radio actually) and unfortunately they cherry picked an extreme example where someone’s sole sexuality revolved around balloons, rather than mention it to be any sort of normal extra spice in someone’s sexuality…

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

LI think a lot of fetishes get mixed up with sexual compulsions in some peoples minds. People without a kink tend to think that people with a kink cant get off at all without using the kink, whereas, in reality (as you said) it's just added spice to "normal" sex for most of us.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
          • Dec 2019

I 100% agree, I had other people in the car so tried to make out I wasn't listening intently, but I was waiting for them to talk about more "normal" loony fetishists and they simply didn't.

Annoying They just kept on banging on about how "THIS GUY PROPOSED TO ONE OF HIS BALLOONS IN 2021"

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I've only ever encountered 1 looner like that in my whole time chatting online. Someone once sent me a death threat on another forum for saying I love busting balloons. Called me a murderer

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
              • Dec 2019

I feel bad for those types because it's one thing to be scared of pops but assigning murderer status is too far.
              i'm a sentimental guy but balloons are so fleeting, if you hold onto them forever they still end up in the bin and that's sadder than getting a pop. Whereas something like a teddy won't rot.

Comment

• Chip67
                • Dec 2019

Hello Fellow Looners, I found a recent video from the UK from Balloon Market regarding Spring Fair a balloon sellers fair in the UK. Whats current the highlights in the balloon retail market.
                Enjoy

After a few years’ absence, Balloon Market returns to the Spring Fair for 2023! Filled with familiar faces, stunning suppliers and a wealth of beautiful ball...

Comment

• Whale Rider
                  • Nov 2022

Originally posted by AJK64
                  I've only ever encountered 1 looner like that in my whole time chatting online. Someone once sent me a death threat on another forum for saying I love busting balloons. Called me a murderer
                  um... what 8-/ you are joking...

Comment

• Whale Rider
                    • Nov 2022

LI think a lot of fetishes get mixed up with sexual compulsions in some peoples minds. People without a kink tend to think that people with a kink cant get off at all without using the kink, whereas, in reality (as you said) it's just added spice to "normal" sex for most of us.
                    everyone has a "kink" some a just more common like breasts of a specific shape or size or buttocks or legs and some are rather uncommon... balloons for example... and you can combine these of course ^^

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

Whalerider

Unfortunately I'm.not joking. I found it funny at the time, but yeah.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                        • Nov 2022

Whalerider

Unfortunately I'm.not joking. I found it funny at the time, but yeah.
                        WR is enough.... um.... asshole or idiot or something close to that might be somewhat understandable or rather at least possible to explain somehow, but... murderer...

have you explained that you had an animal in pain that is impossible to heal and you put it out of its permanent misery and some animal protector ment something like that maybe? or something in that direction?

its weird....

Comment

• aron_crow
                          • May 2020

There was recently a post on some indian social media account on instagram (with over 35k likes) that mentioned a man having balloon fetish. They had got some very weird photo and people were commenting all sorts of nasty things about this, makes my heart very sad about this, especially living in a country which doesn't really acknowledge sex very well

Comment

• frankfrank
                            Empathetic Harmonizer
                            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                            For those who haven't seen either .

Here is the promo for Taboo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jvWyeYUQ1g

Here is the actual episode : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--XtHRr9UWY
                            I know him! Actually a pretty nice and decent human being. I'm not sure why they sped up his voice to make it sound like he's a helium-talker.
                            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• IILoonerII
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Blown2Bits
                              It was probably modified to game youtube's automatic copyright detection.

I miss the old youtube, especially when it came to finding balloon videos. Now it seems creators on it have to struggle to survive. (Unless they are doing mainstream stuff)

Whoops, looks like i disrupted this thread…..
                              Last edited by IILoonerII; 02-03-2023, 02:14.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                                • Nov 2022

Originally posted by aron_crow
                                living in a country which doesn't really acknowledge sex very well
                                have your people not invented or discovered the kama sutra?

Comment

Working...