Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

So embarrassing

So the other day the wife went to work. I decided I wanted to inflate around 10 huge balloons. We're talking 20-36" balloons, a gl1200 and some balloons that have club Steffi and I've been a very naughty Balloon on.
    I left these in the bedroom because nobody was going in there and the only person visiting that day was the gas engineer. He didn't need the bedroom. He only tests the boiler in the kitchen and the cooker in the kitchen..all of which are downstairs.
    The van arrives outside. It's a woman. Nothing wrong with that at all. She tests the boiler, tests the cooker.
    Now she's telling me she needs to check every.single.radiator.in.every.room.
    Dammit!! My head was in a huge spin. I had huge balloons in the bedroom what do I do where do they go? She went out to her van for her toolbox I shot upstairs, managed to untie 9 huge balloons in seconds. The huge pink soap balloon that was straining at its knot however would not budge. I wasn't popping it no way and she would have heard the bang outside anyway. I grabbed all the soft well used balloons I could and squashed them all in the wardrobe and closed the door. I could only leave the huge soap on the bed as there was nowhere else for it. I got back downstairs as she came back with her toolbox and claimed I'd left my phone on charge and someone rang me. I sweater every minute she was upstairs tinkering. She said nothing just looked at me when she came downstairs. I just pretended to talk to the dog who also gave me a strange look.
    It was absolutely embarrassing and I didn't know what else to do and dreading her return next year as we always have the same engineer
  • TheMole
    • Nov 2019

Re: So embarrassing

Tbh I wouldn't sweat it too much man. In my few experiences being found out, people are a lot more accepting than we give them credit for. I'm sure gas company girl has some kinks of her own as well so don't let it get to your head.

And as far as the ones who do judge, just remember... Nobody who matters cares, and nobody who cares matters.

Cheers.

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

I 2nd this. It really isn't a big deal man. In fact, it could be a good thing if anything. I usually have balloons around the house. If I'm expecting any women to be coming over, company or whatever, I don't even bother cleaning the balloons up lol. I've had them completely ignore them and I've had some come right out and ask directly. I talk as if it's no big deal and just say "oh that, yeah it's a fetish". And they either just say "oh, ok" or something along the lines of "really are u serious" while smiling. Also, I make service calls myself. I've been in thousands of houses over the years. I've seen balloons no doubt. Like the stuff you'd get at dollar tree or Wal Mart. But on more than a few occasions I've walked in and saw some suspect balloons lol
      We are talking 17s 24s, figures, 36s you name it. I didn't say anything because I have to be professional, but its crazy to think if they were a looner, (which I'm betting so, as you have to go out of your way and pay big bucks for those balloons) they had a fellow looner in their house and will never know.

Comment

• Evelyn
        • Apr 2022

Similar story - just it was a plumber And he wanted to check every heating item in the house. He was really surprised of the size of my balloons in the bedroom. Not that he would say anything, but the look he gave for my precious balloons,
        After he went - I humped my balloons with such a pleasure. To imagine he was still there and watching me was such a thrill. He really was impressed with a size of my balloons

Originally posted by Loon119
        So the other day the wife went to work. I decided I wanted to inflate around 10 huge balloons. We're talking 20-36" balloons, a gl1200 and some balloons that have club Steffi and I've been a very naughty Balloon on.
        I left these in the bedroom because nobody was going in there and the only person visiting that day was the gas engineer. He didn't need the bedroom. He only tests the boiler in the kitchen and the cooker in the kitchen..all of which are downstairs.
        The van arrives outside. It's a woman. Nothing wrong with that at all. She tests the boiler, tests the cooker.
        Now she's telling me she needs to check every.single.radiator.in.every.room.
        Dammit!! My head was in a huge spin. I had huge balloons in the bedroom what do I do where do they go? She went out to her van for her toolbox I shot upstairs, managed to untie 9 huge balloons in seconds. The huge pink soap balloon that was straining at its knot however would not budge. I wasn't popping it no way and she would have heard the bang outside anyway. I grabbed all the soft well used balloons I could and squashed them all in the wardrobe and closed the door. I could only leave the huge soap on the bed as there was nowhere else for it. I got back downstairs as she came back with her toolbox and claimed I'd left my phone on charge and someone rang me. I sweater every minute she was upstairs tinkering. She said nothing just looked at me when she came downstairs. I just pretended to talk to the dog who also gave me a strange look.
        It was absolutely embarrassing and I didn't know what else to do and dreading her return next year as we always have the same engineer
        My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

Working...