X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

I'm using Balloons as currency to sell furniture

This isn’t a story I’m writing, wrote, or imagined. This is what’s happening tonight on 5/4.

I’m selling matresses on Facebook marketplace. “Quin”asked if it was still available. (Side note: Do you know each mattress or boxspring costs $40/per at the dump? i need someone to take these away!)

Quin asked what the price was and my response was literally,

“ want it gone and I’ll trade it for a bag of balloons, lol”

I'm curious about tomorrow. How many balloons for a couch?

Yeah. I'm using balloons as currency.

here's the nerd part of me. (what is a balloon worth to me vs. what is a balloon worth to Quin.)

d

Quin is coming over tomorrow around noon to see what’s what and to inspect the mattresses. He is also interested in the other stuff in the apartment.

Here’s how we ended up: Stuff costs balloons. Walmart is an easy place to get balloons. Condoms also count towards the balloon cost because you can blow them up.

“Quin” is coming over tomorrow to take my matresses and box springs (OMG yes) and maybe some other stuff but everything costs bags of balloons. Or maybe condoms (because you can blow them up.)

Which is totally fair. I mean, the whole time I’m asking for balloons if defined correctly is asking for dildoes. Because a balloon to me is what I want it to be. (And because I’m here and I can admit this…I’m getting off on it.)
    Anyhow….

Somehow we’ve established that stuff costs balloons.
    Walmart is an easy place to get them.
    Condoms count. (I'm kinda hoping for condoms. Because i like to blow them up really tight and masturbate against them. They are super soft and fragile. And pre lubed)

Honestly, he if he will take them away. cool. But I won't anything go without a bag of balloons. This is my 2nd prize in this whole saga. I'm gonna get balloons out of this.

Which is what I want.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: I'm using Balloons as currency to sell furniture

Well, how'd it go?

Comment

Working...