• Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    One of the First Online
    • Dec 2018

Who's on right now?

Right now there are 12 members online.

and 308 guests!

Come on people. If you like balloons, get over your stigma fear and share. Please. Join up and please stop lurking. The more the better here!
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Who's on right now?

I'm on and I LOVE BIG TIGHT BALLOONS and I'm proud of it
    The bigger the better

Comment

• dutch looner
      • Jul 2021

Hey I love balloons too. Especially the tuftex 17 inches. I would like or love to b2p a balloon but I am still to scared. The fear is too big and I don't know how to overcome it. And I don't have small balloons at home only 16" or bigger.

Comment

• Punchballer
        • Jan 2022

I b2p punchballs. My advice is just keep blowing and focus on the balloon getting bigger and fooling yourself to thinking it can get way bigger than intended size. I sometimes like to watch hot water bottle btps on Youtube. That inspires me because it makes blowing to pop a balloon a piece of cake.

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

Now you're getting on to the thicker stuff and that's really going to hurt if it 'slaps' you in certain delicate areas.

Comment

• Punchballer
            • Jan 2022

A little slap to the skin by broken latex won't kill you. Maybe get a temporary welt or minor cut a the very worst. But one thing I always wear safety glasses. The punch balls I use are the old school thicker type. After a few pre-inflates and letting them set up for a few days can allow them to loosen up till eventually when it pops the snap won't be so intense. Not for the faint of heart.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Love my big bouncy climb on sized balloons. Those Cattex 72’s or GL1200’s in black are simply devine to let go on!

Comment

Working...