Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pedroperez
    • Aug 2019

Help to buy balloons

I'm a looner who likes to watch btp videos, but doesn't dare to do it for now (I was always afraid of loud noises). The fact is that the btp that I like are usually dark balloons, which are not transparent, and medium in size to large (between 12 and 15 inches, I think). However, when I buy them in the typical stores, they are either smaller or very transparent, giving me the feeling that they will explode soon. What balloons do you recommend, either in stores or online, without costing much in shipping costs? I leave you photos with examples of the balloons with which I would like to explore this world of btp...and it´s not here, but I love the balloons of AmateurBoxxx videos.

Thank you, I learn a lot reading your experiences
    Attached Files
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Help to buy balloons

12" or 14" Unique are probably your best bet. Jennyloons have both of them, but only in bags of 100. Balloons-United only have the 14", but lets you buy them in whatever color and quantity you want.

Comment

• Common Loon
      • Aug 2020

These kinds of balloons are also my favorite in B2P videos because usually there's a LOT of them and also there's a natural quality to them, like they're normal balloons that normal people would decorate or play with and that makes things feel more realistic to me in a nice way.

Anyway, as was said upthread, Unique 12" or one of their many clones are what you're looking for. I recently picked up a bulk bag of what Amazon is selling as "Prextex" brand and they inflate like the real deal. Astonishing quality for the price really... I'm in the USA and Amazon's got a 300-count pack for only $20

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

Yess, AmateurBoxxx has the best balloons. "Sleeper" balloons that are normal party balloons like Common Loon mentioned, yet are super stretchy and get really huge and round when their limits are pushed, with lots of room for anticipation of the pop! Straight out of my nightmares as a phobic child, and thus straight out of my fantasies as a looner.

Comment

Working...