Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stephanieXheartsXblowing
    • Oct 2015

roleplay

So...as of right now I get my fix by roleplaying. Most of the time it's pretty mild but then sometimes depending on the partner ...uh, well, anyways, I was wondering if A) anyone would be interested in roleplaying and B) if anyone knows any good websites to roleplay on. I've been using omegle, but the past several times it hasn't been connecting properly. Thanks guys!
  • JR Looner
    • May 2015

Re: roleplay

Roleplaying is a fun venture when adding big balloons into the equation. I haven't really ever roleplayed with another person with balloons involved, it sounds like a great time can be found. What roleplay examples have you tried?

Comment

• Balloon&girls
      • Oct 2013

I can post some stories I wrote, you may found inspiration in them

Comment

• Orzel
        • Nov 2015

I like RPing stuff involving balloons, too. I always pester my friends for such stuff, haha.

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

Never done it before, but it sounds interesting

Comment

• MattoLooner
            • Feb 2015

I found roleplaying quite intresting, never had the chance to experiment it too much or involving balloons in it, but i'm sure it can be really fun.
            About the other question, i would say that sites like omegle arent' good for this, due to the huge amount of people connecting to it the connection to the site itself won't be good unless you have a super good connection on your own computer. Can't suggest any other site like that, a solution would be going on skype or stuff like that, eventually using an account dedicated only to RP keeping it separate from your private one.

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by JR Looner
              Roleplaying is a fun venture when adding big balloons into the equation. I haven't really ever roleplayed with another person with balloons involved, it sounds like a great time can be found. What roleplay examples have you tried?
              It really is fun, especially if the other party is having fun with it! As for the situation, it really depends. Sometimes it's something like "we just had our first date and oops there's balloons at my house, and it just so happens we're both secretly into them! You should blow them up!" Any variation of that really, but it really depends on the other person!

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by Balloon&girls
                I can post some stories I wrote, you may found inspiration in them
                Ooh, I'd like to read them some time!!

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by Orzel
                  I like RPing stuff involving balloons, too. I always pester my friends for such stuff, haha.

Haha what site do you usually use for RP?

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by lyckr
                    Never done it before, but it sounds interesting
                    It really is very fun, I enjoy it a lot! It's a great way to act out fantasies and also just have a good time with the other person in a safe way

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by MattoLooner
                      I found roleplaying quite intresting, never had the chance to experiment it too much or involving balloons in it, but i'm sure it can be really fun.
                      About the other question, i would say that sites like omegle arent' good for this, due to the huge amount of people connecting to it the connection to the site itself won't be good unless you have a super good connection on your own computer. Can't suggest any other site like that, a solution would be going on skype or stuff like that, eventually using an account dedicated only to RP keeping it separate from your private one.

It is, if you ever get the opportunity to try it you should! A Skype account may be the best way to go, thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

• Jkloon
                        • Aug 2013

I enjoy role playing. My girlfriend got me into it actually. I usually do character role plays (namely Ginny and Hermione from Harry Potter) but I've never role played with balloons.

Comment

• Oct 2015

Originally posted by Jkloon
                          I enjoy role playing. My girlfriend got me into it actually. I usually do character role plays (namely Ginny and Hermione from Harry Potter) but I've never role played with balloons.

I love Harry Potter! I've also done character roleplays as well, and I guess that's how I got into doing it with balloons - combining two things I love! The way I've done it is the two people make up their own characters (they can be themselves if they want to be!) and establish the relationship and the scene, and it's really fun!

Comment

• MattoLooner
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by stephanieXheartsXblowing
                            It is, if you ever get the opportunity to try it you should! A Skype account may be the best way to go, thanks for the suggestion!
                            RP is been on my want-to-try list for a while now, i've never been lucky enough to catch someone who was into it, or wanted to try it deeper instead of a simple mild thing. If you should ever need a partner, count me in Just kidding, i'd need to learn a bit more about it before being able to really enjoy it, i think that at least.

Comment

• Orzel
                              • Nov 2015

Originally posted by stephanieXheartsXblowing
                              Haha what site do you usually use for RP?
                              I don't use any sites, I RP with people individually over communicators.

Comment

Working...