• Jan 2016

Re: What is your dream video?

No.2 definitely sounds like fun, either way
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Equui-Nox
      • Nov 2017

I would say some guy being bound and suspended by balloons midair, while a couple of girls "tend" to him is a rather thrilling idea of a video.

Another even more thrilling scenario is guy being bound on his back to a stretcher or cot, and then a group of girls carry him over to a massive amount of balloons, tie them to the cot, and then one of them straddles him and they let out some slack from an anchoring line. After reaching height, she begins to go down on him, and ride him, but not to completion. She radios down to the girls on the ground, to pull them back down, but they complain there's too much pull from the helium balloons and that they are stuck up there. The girl straddling the guy has the "brilliant idea" and re-straddles the guy, and proceeds to pull down a mix of 24", 36", and 72" balloons one at a time, popping them as she fucks him until they both orgasm, and eventually they begin to float back down to the ground.

I have maybe one or two more good ideas regarding helium balloon flight, which, I would argue there aren't enough stories of.

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

4 or more really hot girls are topless in Daisey duke cut offs and have a variety of different sized balloons they race to blow until they pop. Balloons get blown in different orders - one girl might start with a 16" and another a 9". The girls actually try to race, but also act flirty and tease each other a little.

Comment

• johnyb
          • Jun 2020

"Violet's Big Tilly Violence"

Comment

• Boom&Bust
            • Jan 2021

Originally posted by johnyb
            Wow, I was just about to post that myself, quite a coincidence!

Not only is it nostalgic but there's just something about watching those giant balloons creak and groan under the strain of them inflating under her until they burst.

It's the video which actually really got me into doing the same thing.

Comment

• SusieDK
              • Dec 2017

Hi,

My dream video is probably one that many would find quite trivial and maybe even boring. It would not feature anything sexual at all, but be very much like an everyday situation:

Two girls (who I in my fantasy would identify as myself and a ‘best friend forever’) would have a couple of balloons and get the idea to blow them up. During this there would develop into a contest of who could blow her balloon biggest, and even though they became increasingly nervous the would also have fun doing it - chatting and giggling about how scary it was and such. At some point one of the balloons would explode, and both would jump, scream and laugh. They would agree to find out how much bigger the remaining balloon could get and take turns blowing it until it also explodes. The video would end by them laughing and enjoying the fun they just had - clearly indicating that this would not be the last time the would be blowing up balloons together.
              There should be no sexual indications at all - just two silly girls having all plain fun.

Actually what I just described would be a dream come true for me in real life. 😊

Thank you for reading my posting. 🙂

Sincerely
              Susie.

Comment

• Merl
                Hopper research dept.
                • Apr 2021

Already had mine done by Veve Lane. Would be great if Fuusen did it but they were not interested when I inquired.

Comment

Working...