Does anyone know where I can find this special balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RubberTech
    • Jan 2022

Does anyone know where I can find this special balloon?

Hello all,

I found this balloon on ThirtyThreeRooms in one of there vids and I have never seen one of these before. They call it "Megaboobs". Has anyone seen these before or know where to get them?
    Attached Files
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Does anyone know where I can find this special balloon?

Bloody hell they are big. Or could it be a trick with the camera angle. What ever, if she don't stop blowing, they ain't gonna last much longer. Probably shards by now.

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

Wow! This Loon is sexy and hot. How the wish to ride your cock in between those boobs.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

Possibly just the ears inflated on a mouse head balloon?

Comment

• traveler_mark
          • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Danniballoon
          Possibly just the ears inflated on a mouse head balloon?
          If the "head" portion were not inflated, wouldn't that make the ears more prone to point away from each other as opposed to being that close together?

Comment

• popmenot
            • Jan 2022

It is made by the same people who run the site, or someone they contract with. This one is a prototype so let's hope it's available soon!

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

Probably a balloon made by Val Efremov, under the same brand as Roomtex loons, very special loons handmade by looners for looners, you can search for them on the TTR website.
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• RubberTech
                • Jan 2022

Yes, I did search the website and I also placed an order for some of their 24" longneck balloons which are their version of the Q24 (I can't wait to try these out) but they don't show the Mrgaboobs balloon as being available as it is not in their "Balloons for Sale" area. I thought maybe it was made by someone else but a google search turned up nothing. Perhaps it is like popmenot said and it is just a prototype. If this is the case I REALLY hope they produce it since this is one of the most amazing balloons I have ever seen!

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

He is very friendly, Im sure that he will answer all your questions if you send him a message about that specific balloon. He is continuously improving the latex formula and creating new molds, so maybe if he sees potential in that balloon he can make some more.
                  Wish you luck.
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• RubberTech
                    • Jan 2022

Well good news everyone! I spoke to Val at ThirtyThreeRooms and he confirmed that the Megaboobs balloon is in fact a prototype that is in the works for production. I asked him if he would send me a prototype for testing since I am an engineer dealing with rubber compounds for a major tire manufacturer and he agreed. So I have one of these on the way to me and will test it for inflation properties including surface tension and elastic hysteresis to determine both weak points in the surface of the balloon as well as pressure distribution throughout the shape. As a balloon inflates, the pressure actually drops off slightly as the latex stretches but once the rubber reaches its elastic limit it stops acting as a stretchy substance and becomes more firm and plastic like in its properties. At this point, the addition of air then starts to increase the internal pressure and the surface tension of the rubber increases until the weakest point in the rubber surface fails and the balloon pops. In theory if you could make a balloon with a high quality latex and you could produce it with a perfectly even thickness all over its surface of say + or minus 1 micron, you would have a balloon that would be very difficult to pop from over inflation. Qualatex is very good at this manufacturing tolerance and the Olympic 45" balloons are pretty good as well although these use a different latex compound that is very resistant to failure at maximum surface tension which is why when you pop one of these you get many small even sized shards because the surface tension releases or disperses evenly. Of course the shape of the balloon is important too since different sized air chambers will contain different pressures at max inflation. Anyway, sorry to go on and on with technical blah blah but I just wanted to give an update on the Megaboobs balloon! I will post again after I receive the prototype and as I do testing. PS. He is also sending me some of their Roomtex 24" long neck balloons to test and compare with some Q24 balloons that I already have so this will be an interesting comparison as well.

Comment

Working...