Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
      • Apr 2021

Message me anytime

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by RubberRider297
        As for me, I think I was either 12 or 13 years old. This was back when I was first discovering my fetish, and I had no idea that there were other people out there who had similar feelings about balloons. Anyways, I mentioned this in another post (don’t remember which one it was though 😅), but one of my first balloons was this yellow punch balloon I got from a water bottle filled with goodies that was given to me at a friend’s birthday party. I had been blowing it up in secret for a while, until one day, I took it a step further 😉. One day I decided to do a bit of roleplay with the balloon, and pretend that we were married and that it was my wife (I know I know, kinda cringe but what are ya gonna do? 😆). I then blew it up super big, and started hugging it and kissing it. At this point I had taken sex Ed class in elementary school a while before this, so I kinda understood how making love worked (obviously I didn’t understand it completely, but I got the general gist of vaginal sex). Anyways, since I kinda understood sex, I then decided I wanted to try to put myself inside my balloon. So I got fully naked, stretched the nozzle over my dick, and proceeded to start fucking it while my meat was inside it. It felt really good, and I’m pretty certain this is where my love for insertion came from. After I was done, I pulled my cock out of the nozzle and tried to tie it back up. That was until, BANG! It popped as I was trying to tie it which of course scared the shit out of me because I’m highly phobic. And to make it worse, the latex ended up snapping at me and left stinging pains on my arms, as well as my dick. I was still shaken, but also sad that I couldn’t play with my balloon anymore. And I couldn’t just get more since I was phobic, and I was scared about my parents questioning me about it. But even so, I’ll always remember that yellow punch balloon for being the first balloon I ever used to get off 🥰
        Wow!

What I’m curious about is, did you actually cum in the balloon before it ended up popping?

Comment

• RubberRider297
          Intimate Rider
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner

Wow!

What I’m curious about is, did you actually cum in the balloon before it ended up popping?
          From what I remember, I don’t think I did. But that was years ago, so not even I’m certain at this point 😝
          If I were to do it again nowadays, I most certainly would 😉

Comment

• AgroTurtle
            • Jun 2021

If stuffing them into my pants and pajamas against my privates counts then probably very young. As for actual naked play... still probably very young. I was very curious about balloons and loved the way they felt against me. I have vague memories of gently stroking them against my penis while it was probably hard. I enjoyed it but I think there was a slight bit of guilt because I would sometimes be doing it with balloons I stole from my older sister and I was worried she would one day take them back (she never did).

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I remember riding balloons naked at age 7/8 long before Puberty started. It tickled my twinky so bad I couldn't resist. Had no clue what sex was or an orgasm yet.

Comment

Working...