Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonMaster
    • Sep 2011

Re: Who Knows ?

My partner, all my friends on the BDSM kink scene, and possibly about 5-6 other people in the vanilla world.

Comment

• Cadillac
      • Jan 2022

My wife is the only one I’ve shared with about my fetish. However, we live in a row house and my neighbors have to know. If we are in our bedroom and the neighbors are in their bedroom I can literally hear them cough. And since my wife and I are playing with balloons essentially every night, they have to hear the squeaks, the sound of the balloon being blown up, and they definitely have to hear the pops. And when we use the helium tank we keep in the basement they have to hear that. However, they have never said a word about it. I keep waiting for them to ask about it. My wife and neighbor’s wife are best friends and it’s never been brought up. Not sure how I’ll react if they ever do ask us “ hey, it sounds like y’all are playing with balloons a lot over there. What are you doing?”

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Just my girlfriend and my bestfriend. And telling it to my girlfriend was the best thing I had ever done, it really changed our sexual life for better, and now she is better than me at overinflation of tuftex loons.
        And when I told my bestfriend about it, she just acted like it wasn’t a lot, she is cool with taboo topics so she made me feel like it was just another aspect of my sexuality so I can say I am lucky enough for having such a healthy relation between my fetish and my closest friends
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• 7balloon
          One of the First Online
          • Dec 2018

As a sidenote: My character name on a multiplayer game online is LoonBoy. One person asked what it meant and I told them I have a balloon fetish. They were like, "oh, cool."

Comment

• Axle
            • Jan 2022

i started telling people in recent years. after many years of total secrecy. the few friends i've kept all this time have matured enough that i feel i can trust them. nothing bad has happened yet. actually nothing at all has happened. nobody batted an eyelid.
            Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Merciless indian Babe
              • Feb 2022

My Husband's first wife(she is still his wife and my bestest friend), my husband and my Mother-in-Law. Yes as she lives with us it was not possible for her not to know so i told her everything right after marriage and she had absolutely no issue with way we three pursue our intimate relationship.

Comment

• CClooner
                • Apr 2022

Four ex-gf’s. One ridiculed me (ironically she had a PhD in psychology) and the other three willingly embraced it. One even researched it so she could give me the full looner experience. She would whisper in my ear in public how she was thinking about overinflating balloons, what she wanted us to do when we got home… she really knew what she was doing!

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

Not counting the 3 or 4 looners that I first met online but then met in real life? Just my significant other... who was not judgmental but also not especially interested in trying it.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                    • Nov 2021

Thanks for the replies everyone !
                    @ CCLooner : That's kinda messed up that the Psych one made fun of you !!
                    @ Tracy : At least your S.O. was OK with it.
                    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• BalloonFun
                      • Apr 2022

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                      Thanks for the replies everyone !
                      @ CCLooner : That's kinda messed up that the Psych one made fun of you !!
                      @ Tracy : At least your S.O. was OK with it.
                      I saw @CCLooner's post about the Ph.D psychologist one having made fun of him. Honestly, I'm not sure if this psychologist should even be practicing at all! Even though this was NOT an actual client-therapist relationship, the good Dr.'s reaction speaks volumes about her ethics (or lack thereof). A good therapist is NOT going to be judgmental about a person's differences (client or not), and it becomes an egregious breach of trust (client or not).

@Tracy: glad your S.O.'s OK with balloons! Have fun together!

Comment

• Abdulango
                        • May 2022

Mi ex novia y 2 amigas,mis amigas suelen venir a mi casa a hincharme globos

Comment

• Scooter
                          • May 2022

Exactly zero people know except for the people on this board lol.

In the future, if I hit it off with a girl and things are going well I'll broach the topic with her, but I don't think there's anyone in my life that needs to know about this side of me.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                            • Nov 2021

That makes sense . Far more people in my life don't know than do know. AS you said , they don't need to know .
                            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Loon119
                              • Jun 2018

For me quite a lot of people at my last job. I told.a co worker in confidence as she witnessed my extreme phobic reaction to a balloon popping. She was quite mature and understanding but then after that I found she had told every staff member that 1) I had a balloon phobia and 2) I had a balloon fetish.
                              Recently and in my new job nobody knows and that's how I like it. Obviously my wife knows, my 2 best friend's know and a couple of family members know.to various degrees.
                              Had a few exs take the piss out of it several times. Me and the wife used to argue about it in the beginning as she didn't understand the balloons were an extension of.her she thought they were a replacement in parts. I told.her they are what lingerie is for others, what chains and whips are to some and then eventually after years of experience with me and my balloons and several offers of me getting rid of my balloons she has become the ultimate balloon expert. She can blow balloons past any rated size, can nail pop, sit pop, ride, bounce and anything else possibly actually better than me I would say. Balloon arch popping and making 16" uniques into 24s is definitely her specialty xx

Comment

• Seidenki
                                • Dec 2016

My ex knows, or knew. She wasn't impressed but didn't criticise, nor did she indulge.

I think my sister suspects something, as she is the one I told that my balloon collection is out where I can see it to help stop me buying more... And there are a couple of people I know on FetLife who obviously know.

Comment

Working...