What balloon sound turns you on most?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

Re: What balloon sound turns you on most?

Also the wife sitting on a balloon pulling the knot out and letting it thump back threatening a pop is great as is when she pushes her hands into the latex and the balloon kind of rubs against itself. Also she likes to wet her fingers and run them down the inflated balloon. It is slightly annoying because it sounds like fingers on a chalkboard but is exciting because the wife is in "that" mood and a few things are exploding

Comment

• Loonfun
      • Dec 2021

Two things turn me on. Firstly, hearing Balloons being popped by someone in another room and secondly, hearing them being roughly handled and squealing as fingers distort or dig into them without compassion or mercy for the balloon.

Comment

• balloons
        Balloon fun
        • Apr 2017

screeching overinflated balloons about to pop.

Comment

• LoudPop
          • Sep 2018

There are a lot of balloon sounds that are a turn on to me. I love a loud pop the best. But, any sound related to the threat of a tight balloon going bang...

As a kid, our indoor mall had a balloon vendor in the open area. And you could hear the high pressure whoosh and squeaking of helium being forced into balloons. Often I would hear the whoosh, then BOOM! It would echo through the whole mall. It was scary but also so exciting as well. I loved walking past the balloon vendor with all these tightly inflated crystal 14" and 18" balloons above the stand. The balloons were always so tight and shiny looking like they could pop at any moment. It was a real treat when this fearless young woman worked the stand and just seemed to carelessly over inflate balloons and string them up for sale. She didn't care if a balloon popped or not.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I get really turned on by those loud “snapping” sounds the balloon makes when I’m wearing rubber bondage gear whilst riding n playing with balloons. It’s like when something snags on the latex balloon making these quite loud snapping noises. I always get a little apprehensive, whilst getting worked up at the same time, yet I’ve never yet had a balloon burst on me playing like this I find those little snapping sounds a massive turn on.

Comment

• Shebashuan
              • Dec 2021

To me, the sound that turns me on the most is the farting noise a balloon makes when it's getting deflated.
              I don't know where this interest's gotten from, it just kind of came out of thin air, pretty recently too. It just makes my heart race!

Sadly it's really difficult to find videos of said sound, but I suppose that makes it all the more special when I do find a good video, hahah!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

Helium Rushing into a Balloon. A PIN or Needle Pricking a Balloon through scotch tape. Air Gently hissing out of a tiny Pinhole or several Pinholes in a big balloon.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                  • Nov 2021

I love the creaking sound a helium balloon makes when I bounce on it trying to pop it .
                  Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Balloonpop_ks
                    • Mar 2023

I love a bang as loud and deafening as possible. Massive squeaking is more annoying than sexy to me.
                    Exception: the squeak while blowing a balloon to it's limit. If the hand is in the right position, it is like underlining getting closer to the limit. Also deep breaths blown into the balloon and the change in sound when it's getting close to the bang.

Comment

• Scooter
                      • May 2022

Very specifically the sound of the whoosh as I blow into the balloon. Especially as the sound gets deeper and deeper as the balloon gets bigger.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                        • Jun 2020

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
                        Helium Rushing into a Balloon. A PIN or Needle Pricking a Balloon through scotch tape. Air Gently hissing out of a tiny Pinhole or several Pinholes in a big balloon.
                        I thought about this and you can glue a piece of rubber onto a balloon and cut different size holes in it without the balloon popping. The same idea as putting a pin through the thick drip point at the base of the balloon. I do something like this when I add a SPH to the balloon.

Comment

Working...