X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • racinett
    • Aug 2016

16" unique brand balloons canada? also clear polka dots

hello,

where in Canada can someone order 16" unique (globo payaso) brand balloons? Also trying to find their 16" clear with polka dots.
    thanks!
  • 12booms

Re: 16" unique brand balloons canada? also clear polka dots

Comment

• racinett
      • Aug 2016

usa supplier is okay

Hello,

Thanks for the link to the company in quebec. Their prices are way too expensive....any place in the USA that sells them? and in bulk?

Comment

• Clement-BQC
        • May 2020

you can't find them anywhere else in the united states. our prices are much better than the looner sites in europe

Comment

• racinett
          • Aug 2016

Thanks for everyone's help. American imports in Texas gets them for less than half the price of the Quebec shop.

Also, if looking for tuftex 17inch, bargainballoons.ca has bags of 50 for 19$ Canadian or 38cents per balloon. I think the Quebec store has them on sale for 93cents each.

Cheers

Comment

• balloonboy81
            • Oct 2016

I'm in canada and I love ordering from bargain balloons. They have fair prices

Comment

• LoudPopper
              • Jan 2016

There is an excellent site in the US that I order all my U16's from. Try balloonsandweights.com I can't remember the brand they sell them under at the moment (stash is in the other room), but I got it certified from the distributor themselves that they are indeed Unique brand balloons. Promise that you won't find U16'a for anything cheaper in the world than from there in my experience. They sell bags of 144ct U16's for just $27 USD. You can get huge discounts for buying bulk. Pretty sure they deliver to Can. Excellent price and limited shipping bc its just the US to Can. Website image attached. I bought 5 bags at the beginning of the pandemic and my wife bought me 3 more as a gift midway thru last year, and I'm maybe only 2/5 through my stash of U16's after a year! Great value!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LoudPopper; 31-07-2021, 02:52.

Comment

• infl8tor
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by LoudPopper
                There is an excellent site in the US that I order all my U16's from. Try balloonsandweights.com I can't remember the brand they sell them under at the moment (stash is in the other room), but I got it certified from the distributor themselves that they are indeed Unique brand balloons. Promise that you won't find U16'a for anything cheaper in the world than from there in my experience. They sell bags of 144ct U16's for just $27 USD. You can get huge discounts for buying bulk. Pretty sure they deliver to Can. Excellent price and limited shipping bc its just the US to Can. Website image attached. I bought 5 bags at the beginning of the pandemic and my wife bought me 3 more as a gift midway thru last year, and I'm maybe only 2/5 through my stash of U16's after a year! Great value!
                They sell them under the "Celebrity" brand. I'm a frequent buyer of the 14" & 16".

Comment

Working...