Looner content, what it lacks / what does it need more of?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

Re: Looner content, what it lacks / what does it need more of?

A lot more riding and squeezing/hug pops.

Comment

• Viper
      Back me up, Vito!
      • Jun 2021

I'm probably in the minority where I really don't like talking in videos. Maybe a bit at the beginning is okay but not just filler to waste time. It's just not a turn on to me. I also hate videos that put music on in the background or overlay it on the video. I want to hear the balloon blowing up, not some stupid noise that most likely I don't care to listen to anyway. If anything, I prefer seeing younger to middle aged women blow up balloons and definitely not by pump. Wearing a bikini is a real added bonus though.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
        • Nov 2018

Great topic and interesting discussion.

My tastes mirror those of DeppLooner: Real conversation (Beverly from Looneynudes is one favorite), good balloon skills that get the max from each inflation, various types of balloons, and a sense of fun or eroticism (Danni from italoon is a master. Even though I don't speak Italian, I could tell she was having fun). No one site has it all.

I also love seeing a roomful of balloons; Anna Pops is great at filling a space with balloons of different sizes and shapes. Being a non popper at heart, I wish there were more videos of balloon after balloon being inflated to the max and tied or clipped closed. I also miss the 45 minute or longer videos that you can buy on a DVD before the world went to streaming.

As for helium inflation--another personal favorite--the older videos from sites like Italoon or Looneynudes have helium play. Last time I checked, renting a large tank of balloon helium is well over a $100 in the US. Haven't checked since the pandemic.

Comment

• dell3231
          • Jul 2021

To begin with

Less nudity
          More people being lifted by balloons under their belly (either tied or not tied to bed/other piece of furchure)
          more riding to pop (both inflating and already inflated)
          More climb in balloon videos with some of them with people inside while it is tied

Comment

Working...