Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marja
    • May 2024

Popping balloons around other people

In this topic Katielynn asked about blowing balloons in public.

I am curious how you react when you have to pop balloons in public.

For example after a fair, we had to clear our stand, which was decorate with balloons. I was really struggling with the question how to get rid of the balloons. A colleague clearly did not like the popping, so I after I noticed that, I used the scissors to cut the neck of the balloons, to let the air out without them bursting.

A second occasion was when I got involved in a game where you had to stomp each others balloon (that were tied to your ankle, like the old school game). I was quite shocked when I had to participate in it, but I just played it as a game.

How do you handle those kind of situations, where you are not in control yourself and are asked or forced to pop balloons?
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Popping balloons around other people

I haven't been in a situation like that for many years now, but I would probably try to avoid it somehow.
    I was at a wedding once where everyone was supposed to blow up a balloon and pop it at a certain point during teh dinner after the ceremony. When I realized what was about to happen, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom until the other guests were done popping their balloons.
    I also remember one time we were playing the game you mentioned at school. Luckily I wasn't the only one who didn't want to participate back then

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I quite enjoy popping balloons in public! I'm not a shy person whatsoever and am very open about my love of balloons. However its kind of funny that no one knows of or even remotely suspects I have a balloon fetish lol! ( I've only ever confided in one person in my entire life,my best friend, just to get a reaction. So glad I did! The first thing she said was," Oh, I can totally get into that!" But I digress...anyway my family and friends just think it's really cute that I love balloons and attribute it as some sort of hobby as one would collect stamps. After all, we looners are such a minority, very few have even heard of the balloon fetish. I am so happy I am who I am and wouldn't change a thing! But I digress yet again! Anyway... This past July was my cousin's sweet sixteen party and of course my aunt came to me and asked if I would kindly be in charge of balloons? To which I replied," Hell yeah!" She tried to give me cash which I promptly rejected as I already had two unopened bags of red Tuf-Tex 17"s, the 72 packs, which I thought would be more than sufficient. " They're on me auntie!" lol! I went and told the birthday girl to get a few friends to come the night before to help with the decorating. Well the big balloony day came and seven of her friends showed to help with the preparation. When I finally broke out the balloons they were totally blown away ( pun intended!) stating that they didn't even know balloons came that big. ( if only they knew lol! I wish I could have brought one of my GL-1200s or cattex dolls, by the way,thanks to JKLoon,Lyckr, and Overthetop for personally providing me with some great sources, balloon buddies for life!) So we all started giggling and blowing balloons and I realized my blunder! For whatever reason I had decided that day to wear a cool sweat suit I'd just purchased from Gabriel Brothers on clearance, and sweats can be quite revealing if you catch my drift lol! Thank goodness my sweatshirt was long enough to cover most of my crotch! Not that I had impure thoughts of the girls mind you but it was simply the stinkin' balloons and the act of blowing them up with a bunch of cuties! It CERTAINLY didn't help when one of the girls mentioned, " What if I totally lost control of the balloon as I was blowing it up and all the air went back into me and blew me up like a big balloon!" We all cracked up and I said " You'd float away and we'd never see you again!" Then my cousin laughed and pointed out," It's not helium silly!" I felt a proper idiot...good point lol! ( the ol' cartoon blow back cliche! Gotta love it!) So then my aunt said to be sure to blow up at least 20 extra balloons for the sit popping game she had planned for the next day. She suggested we test the balloons by having the nine of us do a simultaneous sit pop to see who's would pop first. The last balloon to pop would be the winning person. Well anyone who has experience with Tuf-Tex balloons can attest they are indeed made of tough stuff! I'll spare the non poppers the details and will just say that it was a struggle for all of us lol! Unfortunately I had work the next day so I couldn't make the party and probably missed a lot of great balloon action but the previous day more than made up for it. Gee! Sorry for the long reply! Sometimes I get a little carried away but it felt great to share! Happy looning everyone! ������

Comment

• marja

Well I would like to hear the details!

Comment

������And details you shall have marja! Feel free to pm me so as not to offend any non poppers �� I love talking balloon stuff!����������

Comment

• Jkloon
            • Aug 2013

Thank you! it is appreciated.

-the non poppers

Comment

��You're so welcome Jkloon! I feel really bad because sometimes I can really be inconsiderate towards the non/semi poppers, but its something I'm working on! Happy looning to all!������������

Comment

• Jkloon
                • Aug 2013

I'm a semi popper. Mostly upset by inflatables or big balloons popped because I use them for as long as I can, and when I hear about one being cig popped, or btp I just think "i could have used that for a long time before popping it." But hey, that's how the world works. Even though I don't usually try to pop, when it happens it's still a big turn on, so I understand why people do it. Some non-poppers really get emotionally attached to balloons. (I'm that way with my inflatables)

It's very nice to see somebody show empathy; not many people do anymore. I figured I would let you know that your good deed did not go unnoticed and was appreciated

(Sorry about my ramblings)

Comment

����������

Comment

Working...