X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons4life
    • Mar 2016

Balloons in your younger years

Hello,

I was wondering what your experiences with balloons were during your younger years (childhood, highschool). Did you often get to have balloons around or was it rare? In my case balloons were rather rare so I want to know if I missed a lot of balloon related stuff in those years by hearing your stories!

It seems it's more acceptable for a girl to have balloons around than boys. I remember visiting friends of my parents and their daughter always had a dozen balloons in her room (I remember I accidentaly popped one when we were playing with them). Needless to say that I was a bit jealous of her even though I didn't have a fetish back then. At home balloons were rare even tho we once had 2 red 24 inch balloons which were awesome! I guess the rarity of balloons in my life back then made them even more special to me.
  • zhilman
    • Dec 2018

Re: Balloons in your younger years

I always loved balloons from my children days. I bought them and playing with them by stuffing in clothes. After 15 yrs old then this fetish became sexual. At 21 yrs old, I get to play with balloons larger than 12 inch, till now hehehe

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

When I was young we had balloons around quite a lot. There were no high tech toys and balloons were quite common. People used to use them for Christmas decorations, too. Probably 50% of households had them at Christmas. At my first school, they used to hang them all around the school. There were hundreds of them and we all got one or more to take home with us, for the Christmas holiday.

I wasn't in to popping when I was younger and always used to try and avoid parties as there was often balloon popping games involved. I hated it, seeing them been destroyed.

Comment

• npratt
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by balloons4life
        Hello,

It seems it's more acceptable for a girl to have balloons around than boys. I remember visiting friends of my parents and their daughter always had a dozen balloons in her room (I remember I accidentaly popped one when we were playing with them). Needless to say that I was a bit jealous of her even though I didn't have a fetish back then. At home balloons were rare even tho we once had 2 red 24 inch balloons which were awesome! I guess the rarity of balloons in my life back then made them even more special to me.
        1. Agreed that it is more "acceptable" for persons of female gender to have balloons around. I remember years ago visiting a high-school friend and seeing inside his sister's bedroom a large worker or slim jim type balloon and feeling jealous.

2. My observation is that Brits decorate with balloons at Christmas much more often than USAians. I was visiting a client in the UK one December and saw lots of balloons around the office, found that pleasantly unusual . Here we have balloons mostly on birthdays and New Years. Don't know about Canadians - PBK?

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

When I was younger I would usually get to take a helium filled balloon home from birthday parties. I would bring in home and take it to my room. When I knew I had privacy I would press the balloon against my crotch area and I knew it felt good and got an erection. I did this as far back as I remember. My first orgasm happened when I straddle rode a cheap pool innertube float while riding on top of a hopper ball. The feeling got more and more intense until I came in my underpants. I then tried and achieved orgasm rubbing up against and straddling balloons and beachballs as I got them. Really surprised I never got caught lol! But now that I am older and on my own I try to get balloons or beach balls as often as I can

Comment

• PBK
            • Mar 2019

I'll weigh in.

In my experience, Canadians don't seem to use balloons as they've been described in the UK.
            Balloons seemed a lot more common in retail 30+ years ago. Both helium and air-filled. I suspect the soaring cost of helium has been the reason I see far fewer car dealerships (at least in my area) using balloons. The same with other businesses that traditionally use balloons for marketing/advertisement.
            I miss the variety of balloons that used to be more commonly available in retails stores when I was a kid. Agate punch balls, gigantic punch balls, blimps and zeppelins to name a few used to be sold everywhere. Now, you need to use an online balloons vendor to purchase them.
            I suspect with the increased concerns about the environment, and the ongoing pandemic, balloons will continue to remain relatively obscure compared to days gone by. They will never disappear completely, but there are sure a lot fewer of them around in public. At least in my area.

Comment

• aron_crow
              • May 2020

I was rather frequent for me, especially before I turned a teenager. I used to have these awesome neighbours who would fill their house with balloons for their children's birthdays.

I remember their daughter (whom I still know) and myself bursting so many of the leftover balloons. She used to call me over whenever she wanted the thrill of popping to blow up some balloons and pop them (their house always had a stash). Because we both liked balloons and popping, however, she was a bit scared of blowing them big and then popping them, so she used to ask me to pop it for her. I guess that's how I got this fetish.

My school on the other hand was completely devoid of balloons, even during major celebrations, except for the day it was our farewell and we were all bound to go to universities. Our juniors had decorated the whole place and to be honest I felt a little overwhelmed, besides my crush was sitting next to me, so I had to hide my huge boner as well.

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

I had a collection of mostly freebie logo balloons from various stores and trade fairs and a few plain ones from birthday parties. Didn't have anything bigger than 12" or 14" until I was in my late teens. Before the fetish developed I used to just blow them up and not really do anything with them when I was home alone. I still have them, but they're probably in a terrible condition, with most of them being 20+ years old, inflated by mouth and not stored properly.

Balloons weren't all that common around here. A few friends/classmates had them at their birthdays, but it was less than half of them I think. They were handed out uninflated at stores sometimes, more often than in in the past ten years. Can't actually remember seeing that for a very long time. Helium balloons were very rare, apart from on our constitution day where helium mylar balloons was very common.

Comment

• Chip67
                  • Dec 2019

My interest in balloons began in 1964, when I was about 8 yrs old after seeing the film “The Red Balloon”. After seeing that film something changed in me, I always wanted balloons around. I started buying (my mom started buying for me) big variety packages of Qualatex Balloons in various sizes from 9” to 40” latex balloons, I couldn’t get enough of them. I would use my moms Electrolux vacuum cleaner in reverse to inflate the large 40” balloons. I filled my bedroom quite often with these beautiful balloons. Luckily I lived on one end of the house so it never really disturbed my parents, I was happy so they were happy.

Comment

• PBK
                    • Mar 2019

There were various television commercials that triggered my fetish growing up.
                    I think the movie that triggered my balloon "thing" more than anything was the popping scene from a movie that was shown in every elementary school in Canada in the 80's. And that movie was the original "Jacob Two Two Meets the Hooded Fang".

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                      • Nov 2016

Since I was terrified of balloons, there were never any in the house (to my relief). I never had any growing up. The only time I was ever forced to run into them was at birthday parties and the like, which I tended to avoid (I often wonder if my phobia had a major impact on how my social skills developed). Now as an adult obviously they never show up, although I suspect when I have children I may end up forced into some situations that I am thankfully much better equipped to deal with, having spent a fair amount of time becoming comfortable with balloons on my own

Comment

Hello everyone! I have enjoyed balloons ever since I was about 5 or 6. I always enjoyed playing with them, batting them around, sitting on and bouncing on them until they popped! Eventually one day I gave myself an orgasm by humping one not knowing what I was doing or knowing thats what had happened. I just knew that it felt great! The feeling of the latex against my skin, the unexpected pop, the smell of the balloons all added up to me having an orgasm. I began to do it more and more until eventually I was caught by family which was extremely embarrassing. I was banned from having balloons period. Of course being a mischievous child I thought I could hide my stash and sneak them when no one was home or would sometimes fill them with water in the tub or shower and bounce on and hump them that way. I remember hating to hear them pop if I couldn't watch them be popped or be the one actually popping them. Especially if it were women popping them. I remember one of the times my uninflated stash was found. I returned inside from playing outside to find an entire bag of 12" inflated and laying on my bedroom foor. I watched as my mother popped them all with a pin. I was so angry and upset. I was told that's what would happen if I continued to sneak them when I wasnt supposed to have them. Eventually I began sneaking them again and of course I was caught again. This time though it was my aunt who also lived there and she had placed a chair in the bedroom and instructed me I was to pick up each balloon and place it on the chair while she sat on and popped it. She was rather young herself early twenties and very fit and light so she had to bounce a lot to get them to pop. She made sure I could tell she was having fun enjoying popping them by laughing and verbally describing her fun. By telling me that I could be the one having all the fun if only I wouldn't make myself silly with them. She would often say things like see that balloon stretching out from under me its about to bust. Thats one less we have to worry about you making yourself silly with. She would say come closer and watch let me show you how you can have fun and not be silly with your toys. She would say things like oh no it can't handle much more and made it very clear that this is what would happen if I was to continue buying and sneaking them when I wasnt supposed to have them. I was later told she did this bc she was trying to punish me and get me to stop buying them by showing me that instead of me getting to enjoy them it would be a waste of my money bc I would have to watch her or someone else pop them. I went through this a few times before she eventually gave up. She didn't know it but she only deepened my fetish for life. This was the first time I had ever watched a woman sit on and pop balloons. I had a rage of emotions as I was angry and upset that my balloons were being destroyed and I got no enjoyment out of them but also somewhat turned on by seeing a young woman straddle and sit on each balloon and tease me about having fun. She continued to tell me how much fun she was having and how she would be glad to bust anymore that she found if I continued to buy them when I wasn't supposed to have them. That I would get no fun out of them until I learned not to make myself silly with them. After she busted them all I had to clean up all of the busted balloons.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-10-2023, 12:42.

Comment

Most of my family bought them for me on a regular basis. I went through quite a few as my favorite thing was to sit on and pop them until I realized that it turned me on. Then I began to hump them also until I was caught! Quite embarrassing lol! I remember multiple popping sessions involving family and friends. One involved coming home one day to find my stepmother had blown up several bags each was about 75 so probably around 200-250 12" party balloons. She said she wanted me to have fun and enjoy myself and not be ashamed of things that were fun and that didn't cause any harm to anyone. I was quite shocked to say the least! I didn't know how to act or begin or start so she began by popping a few! Then she grabbed a cluster and sat on them! She just laughed and seemed to be having fun with it. She said now its your turn as she continued bouncing on them and popping them. I popped a few of them by stepping on them but was still in somewhat of a shock. She said go on have fun and enjoy yourself completely I worked hard blowing all of these up. She said come on and join in. I walked over and grabbed a cluster that was twisted together and sat on it. She helped me out by busting some of the ones under me and sticking out from under me with her nails. She then said ok now go on like I said and have fun. Enjoy these I worked hard getting them all blown up. I commenced to sit popping like crazy. Most of the balloons were underinflated and I wasnt as heavy of course so it took some bouncing to pop most of them. She said I don't see any harm in it and thats why I did all of this. Because I want you to not be ashamed and not have to hide it and be open and honest. She had stopped popping to talk and was just watching me bust them as fast as I could. There was lots of sit popping, squeeze popping and stomping on them. Lots of laughing and cutting up. I remember her cheering me on saying things like go, go, go, you got this, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce harder, bounce your booty on it, yea you got it, good job. I would bust one and she would toss or bat me another one. Eventually she joined back in on busting them. We had sit popping races to see who could bust them the fastest, she busted many with her nails and several with a pin as a batted them towards her. Just as I finished popping the last cluster under me she walked over to the remaining few that were on the floor and asked If I wanted to bust them or if I wanted her to. I told her she could finish them off. She asked me how she should pop them. I told her she should sit on them which she did.
                          Last edited by Guest; 23-11-2021, 14:27.

Comment

I have so many occurrences that I could list. After the initial balloon session with my stepmother I didn't feel as though I had to hide my balloon popping around her. I even felt comfortable enough to talk about buying balloons, how much fun it was to sit and bounce on them and popping them. My father was rarely home so it was often just she and I at home. I didn't go out much and didn't have all these fancy toys and electronics that are out now. I just blew up balloons and played with and popped them whenever, usually several times a week. I would buy balloons every chance I got or if she went to the store she would often buy them. Mostly all 12" party balloons but occasionally we would buy some of the punch balloons. Those were almost impossible for me to sit pop and put up quite a challenge to my stepmother. So much so that she would either end up assisting me in the popping of mine and hers she would either dig her nails into it while sitting on it or hit it with a pin while she sat on it even though she was what I considered a full figured woman. She was just on the thick side but not overweight and they still were a challenge to bust! I did have a few neighborhood friends that would occasionally come over. There were a few times that the girls that came over joined me in blowing up, playing with, sitting on and popping the balloons. They never thought anything of it or any different of me. They seemed to think it was purely fun. We popped them in many different ways but there was a lot of sit popping involved which was always my favorite. Sometimes it was just us kids and sometimes my stepmother would join the fun. Sometimes she would randomly squeeze one with her nails or pop a few with her nails. On occasion she would join us in a sit pop race. She always just laughed and smiled and made it seem fun and normal. I always enjoyed watching a female pop balloons but especially sit on them. As I got older I began to become more private with my balloon fetish and only share with very close girlfriends.
                            Last edited by Guest; 18-11-2021, 17:39.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                              • Jun 2020

For me, it was being able to use balloons quietly at home. How to inflate them slowly and quietly. How to powder them with corn starch so that they would not squeak. How to deflate them by placing the nozzle into the sheets to muffle the sound. How to inspect a partially inflated balloon for weak spots to prevent unexpected popping.

Comment

Working...