X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Telling parents?

Trust me your parents don't want to know what you jack off to.
    your parents won't reveal to you their kinks and fetishes and for the same reasons, you shouldn't.

Them knowing holds way more negatives than positives. Even if they showed acceptance, your fetish being in their memories might lead to several awkward or inconvenient scenarios, some of which might get embarrassing. Just don't, nobody benefits from this piece of information.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Sappho
      • Dec 2020

I think you're probably just overthinking it. Normally, your sexual tastes and habits only matter between you and the people you sexually interact with. I'm assuming (hoping) you're not sexually interacting with your parents so there's really no reason to share any details.

And sorry, but I have to agree with Depp here:

Originally posted by DeppLooner
      Also, this is not a forum for underage people, you shouldnt be here, you can get problems with other users or admins.

I don't think it's appropriate for a 14 year old to come to a fetish forum, talking to adults. You're not only putting yourself at risk of grooming, blackmailing, etc. but you're also putting the people around you at risk, as they (and quite understandably so) could assume that you're an adult and say or ask something untoward. It is a fetish forum after all.
      It's taken a long time to "normalize" the balloon fetish. Having children welcomed into a fetish community by adults is step back, IMHO.
      Last edited by Sappho; 07-01-2021, 08:02.

Comment

• SweetBouncer
        • Mar 2020

I think he is seeking for advice and this community is the only place he had been able to think at the moment. And probably all of us or most of us, have enter "certain sites" when we where underage, some even using fake birth dates. Let's gonna call it the heat of the moment.

When you are a teenager, with out a doubt, you or your friends are gonna do something stupid, or at least not really inteligent.The only things you need to have in mind is,think of the consequences of your acts, not others, and accept that consequences if you proceed.

In the end i personally will have give my left hand for having found this community when i was his age, and i'm a lefty.
        Last edited by SweetBouncer; 07-01-2021, 11:37.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

We’ve Allen in this situation though at that age. I’m not being judgmental, nor taking the moral high ground over him being a young member here, but in my case I never did explain to my parents why. Sure they found collections of things I’d hidden- the items alone wouldn’t have attracted too much intrigue, but together in the same place was a different story. Skip forwards a few years and if they couldn’t put together the two plus two makes whatever thing by now they never would, but I think they did after I got caught out mid session. It was certainly awkward for a few days, hours after even but I was lucky in that I could move out by the time I was 19 for work which obviously curtailed the stashing away, the waiting for the house to be empty all home alone business.

Comment

• Sappho
            • Dec 2020

Originally posted by SweetBouncer
            The only things you need to have in mind is,think of the consequences of your acts, not others, and accept that consequences if you proceed.

In the end i personally will have give my left hand for having found this community when i was his age, and i'm a lefty.

The reason why sexual contact/conversation between children and adults is illegal is exactly because children can't fully oversee those type of consequences though, and are more susceptible to manipulation.

Imagine they do another TV show on looners, find this thread, and see adults defending the presence of a 14 year old within a fetish community. You might trust yourself not to harm this child, but can you vouch for every user on this website? It's a really bad look and it's gonna make it incredibly hard for other looners to "come out" to their partners and local fetishists, if we're gonna start rebuilding that stigma.

You're right in that the pressure doesn't lie on the shoulders of the child to prevent it. We as adults are the ones who are supposed to take care of this.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

My parents knew but we never had a discussion specifically about it. I would secretly buy balloons and store them inside videogame boxes as I knew my parents would never open those. I didnt bust any on purpose while they were home just play with them. If one burst I would say I dropped something but thet knew. Same with me being bi. They knew but never really discussed it.

Only 2 people in my real life know about the balloon thing. Even my girlfriend who I live with doesn't know.

Comment

• Leonard92
                • Aug 2015

My parents found a big part of my balloon collection. They don't seem to relate them to any kinky stuff, but they were somewhat intrigued why I have so many of them, and what they are for. I simply avoided answering, changing the subject. They did not asked anymore again, but I doubt they know the full story. They are very conservative, and if they would find out that I use them for sexual activities, I am very sure they would definitely freak out. So, up until know they only know that for some reason I had hidden a big bag of balloons, and I hope this will be the most they will ever know.

Comment

Working...