Best Places to Get Custom Balloon Videos?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Best Places to Get Custom Balloon Videos?

Hello everyone!

I am a big balloon video watcher/collector, and I have a lot of good studios that I go to for clips. However, I am always looking for new sources and new studios to try out.

Recently, I've gotten into buying custom clips, and needless to say, I have been very happy with those experiences. So far, I've got some from Fishnethousepet, Alice Madness (now at Latin Desires) and Kiri Buckley (a new studio that I definately recommend!) Personally I tend to stay away from some of the "mainstream" studios since I don't feel that they are very authentic, but that is just my taste.

For those who buy custom clips, where are the best places you have had your customs made? How was your experience with them, and if you'd like to share, what did you request in those clips? If you don't want to share, thats completely fine, I'm just looking for new ideas on what I may want to see in future orders or requests.

Hope to hear from a lot of you, and happy holidays!
  • Balloon with a Pin
    • Dec 2019

Re: Best Places to Get Custom Balloon Videos?

For creative work where I wanted to tell a story I went with Studio Fuusen. They were very professional and the results were superb. The “Become Legend” series they produced for me hit every wicket created and even went beyond expectations in some of the effects implemented. They just finished the last chapter and should have it up on their store soon.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Can confirm that Studio Fuusen are great to work with. Got my first (and so far only) custom video from them just over a year ago (Tryouts) and was really happy with it Might be buying another one next year.

Comment

• xen
        • Mar 2014

What's the pricing like for Studio Fuusen? If they break it out by section, e.g outfit, balloon type, etc - that's something that I'd love to know.

Good job @ Tryouts, I bought that one

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

Varied. I''ve asked for a lot of effects and such to simulate the video game style along with multiple endings so it is around $200 each.

Comment

• Meililoon
            aka lyckr
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by xen
            Good job @ Tryouts, I bought that one
            Thanks
            I remember Selenite saying it was her favorite video to shoot during their Xmas Q&A, which really made my day ^_^

I think I paid $140 for mine. It doesn't have a lot of fancy effects like Become Legend, so less editing work I suppose. Worth noting that if you want the video to be private (not being released for sale in their store), they charge twice the amount.

Comment

• xen
              • Mar 2014

The prices aren't too bad... of course, I'd also have to pay for the outfit too.. Asuka one piece and heels on Selenite... yeah

The skintight outfits fit her especially well... as Spider Gwen proves.

Comment

• ElPotato
                • Apr 2020

Myfreecams can spur a ton of customs. However my favorites are:
                Erotic Customs - Amazing!
                Kitty Purrz
                Brees Balloonz
                Ashley Sinclair
                Lustica

Comment

• LoonerMyName
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by ElPotato
                  Myfreecams can spur a ton of customs. However my favorites are:
                  Erotic Customs - Amazing!
                  Kitty Purrz
                  Brees Balloonz
                  Ashley Sinclair
                  Lustica
                  How was Lustica? Her clips look great, customs too but I assume they are very expensive. Is it worth getting some from her?

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                    • Nov 2016

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Miyu (formerly called LadyPei): https://vk.com/miyuloons She's like the sexiest, most authentic balloon content creator ever. Check out her YouTube and c4s pages.

Comment

• niklooner
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by b0f0s0f
                      Can't believe nobody has mentioned Miyu (formerly called LadyPei): https://vk.com/miyuloons She's like the sexiest, most authentic balloon content creator ever. Check out her YouTube and c4s pages.
                      I agree, but her c4s clips are way too expensive with respect to the others!

Comment

Working...