X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mylilsecret
    • Sep 2019

Re: The ultimate mood killer.

I believe she just released another book, as a follow up to the first part of rainbow balloons

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

Originally posted by craggy2012
      She causes an all out shitstorm on every balloon and inflatable community, group, message board she's ever joined. Rumours about someone took their own life because of her actions. She's a very nasty piece of work best avoided and ignored to be honest.
      Originally posted by wildheart
      I’m guessing she’s a looner, but can’t accept the fetish and feels insecure about it so she shames others. She always causes problems, apologises and says it won’t happen again, pretending she’s changed, them comes back and the cycle starts again. She often changes her username too. She’s on this forum, so watch you don’t get tricked. (She was asking for money to write you custom stories quite recently)
      Sounds like a classic case of psychological projection. She writes about a book claiming the looning community is full of psychos, when in reality we're all amiable people and she's the one with mental problems. She should see a therapist ASAP. Feel sorry for her honestly. Having a mental problem and not realizing it is terrible. I know someone close to me who has severe mental problems. It sucks for her and everyone around her.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

Not claiming to know the whole story but I know some bits that haven't seen light in this thread: she was groomed by a creep in her first steps into online kink communities and this magnified a lot of the difficulties people with atypical neurology already face in communicating, all while underage and unable to parse what she was experiencing and unable to understand the mores and assumptions inherent to online dialogue, which places an onus on thick hides and the male gaze.

Even now, in her mid twenties, she experiences sudden urges to split, as do I, because neurotypical people often don't recognise what a shower of assholes they are without even trying.

I won't defend her for the harm she did, and for which she expresses penitence and makes a formal apology on Fetlife, but I also won't stand silently by and watch her completely assasinated on half a history.

Anyone who wants to make the issue that she was underage when she first ventured into online kink can take it up with the guardians who patrol the age boundaries. I was already in my mid twenties when the internet came available to me but I'm pretty sure I would have been clicking on "Yes, I am over 21" if I'd had online access when I was sixteen, as I know many members of this site did before they came of age.

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
          Banned
          • May 2019

*Sighs* Where do I start with this?

Firstly, no one can MAKE someone kill themselves. That is their personal choice. And I hadn't said a WORD to Chris for a least a year before he died.

Secondly, I wrote Rainbow Balloons as a form of entertainment. It is in no way meant to paint looners in a bad light. The events were dramatised to make for an exciting story. If you have a problem with it, don't read it. Simple as that. SOME looners CAN be mental psychos and its time you lot accepted that. And i KNOW I have mental health problems, I am getting help for them. I am on new medication that really helps me with my splitting and such. I'm fully glad I wrote RB and am very proud of it.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
            • Dec 2020

Hi luv can we be friends on here, I’m 100% sane and normal kind polite, do you fancy chatting?

Comment

• Asclepio
              • Sep 2018

So this “BBLoonyGirl” can cause all those problems, and also call our community psychos and still get away with that without any punishment?
              Is it really so hard to ban that kind of people from the forum?
              A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• BBLoonyGirl
                Banned
                • May 2019

There are psychos in every fetish community.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2014

No-one should be allowed free reign to abuse others, Depplooner, but by the same measure assassinating someone's character on half a history is, itself, abuse.
                  And there are a number of psychos in the looner community: rabid content hoovers who stalk content makers and yammer their demands into people's inboxes, so if you don't like the looner community being characterised as harbouring some really nasty fuckwits, help weed the fuckwits out. It seems BBloonygirl met more than her share of those people because her neurology leaves her vulnerable to their grooming and everyone paid a price for their unscrupulous manipulations. Where to place the blame? Ooooh, it's so hard to parse out. No. Wait. No it's not. The unscrupulous psychos are to blame for our community being characterised as harbouring unscrupulous psychos.
                  I have a thick hide and even I get sick of the requests for specific content my own meager outings into writing and audio production have garnered from the yammering masses of male entitlement.
                  As recently as April you sent me PMs requesting links and photos relating to a woman I'd posted about as having left the looner community because of the yammering, so I don't think your willingness to respect people in the looner community runs as hot as you seem to want it to appear in this thread. It was explicitly stated that she left because of that sort of thing and there you are doing the exact thing that caused the problem.
                  I wonder if this would play out differently if BBLoony was a guy. I suspect autism and mental health issues would, instead of providing an explanation and nothing more, would become an excuse, in that circumstance, because guys have needs and it's not their fault and any number of other weak rationalisations men try to apply to protect themselves from scrutinising their own attitudes and actions.

Comment

• Asclepio
                    • Sep 2018

So me message was literally this.
                    “Hi. How are you? You wrote something about an old looner model called Little Looner, do you have a photo or video of she?? I would be amazing since I didn't know anything about she.
                    Well sorry”
                    So excuse me for being sooooo rude sir, I didn’t know that was harassment or being a psycho.
                    talking about people who exaggerate things..... but I know people like you very well.
                    I just said that if she keeps causing problems in the community, why is she still not removed from the forum?
                    It applies to anyone active in this community that causes problems, including me, and if that message caused you so much trouble, go ahead and report me, you can see that my history in this forum is clean and I even have many people who can support that on other platforms like instagram or facebook. I have been an active user in the community for years and I have never had any kind of problems, on the contrary, I always end up finding people who hide behind a supposed mental illness to be rude to others, and that is honestly malevolent. Many other members of the forum could agree with me.
                    Please block my username, I really have no intention of being the target of such exaggerated people as you.
                    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2014

Blow it out your arse, cry baby.
                      You went behind closed doors to try to chase up information about someone who left the community because of creepy assholes.
                      I haven't exaggerated anything.
                      That's the whole story.
                      That you want to defend it as righteous and wholesome is your lookout and says more to me about you than any character witness might counter.
                      I don't need your permission to call it as I see it and I don't owe you politeness. You can earn it, as many people do, but to me you are a dodgy, creepy fuck who didn't want to be seen publicly trying to pry information out of me so you went to PMs for it.
                      I'd respect you more if you just owned that it would have been less egregiously scummy if you'd asked out in public view but you're determined to show off the worst of male internet entitlement: "I didn't do anything untoward. I never do. Ask my mum."
                      I'll judge you by your actions, thanks all the same.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2014

The popularity of an idea isn't a measure of its merit, Depplooner. You want to cite your popularity and good will for your public persona here go ahead, but it won't alter that you went behind closed doors and repeatedly asked for information about someone who I'd already explicitly cited as leaving the community because of creepy assholes.
                        I correspond with BBLoonygirl but I don't make any secret of that. You seem to want to cast aspersions about me without actually making any sort of statement. That fits with your overall passive aggressive mode in this dialogue but I call on you to actually map your conspiracy theory instead of just hinting at it. What do you want to accuse me of, coward?

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2014

"I am soooooo busy and fulfilled that I do not have time to address my actions, even if they are demonstrably creepy, and other people don't like you and you're rude."

That's you, Depplooner.
                          Weak sauce all the way down.
                          Passive aggressive, falsely righteous, faux polite and indignant about the wrong things.
                          "Oh noes, someone wasn't diffident to the mores of the space I've mapped as my own, like a little burrowing tick, and is saying unkind (but true) things. Won't someone think of the Christians who don't like swears and want everything to be nice and fun? Where are my pearls that I might clutch them?"
                          Same tune from a different voice. Heard it all before.

I care about not curbing abuse, not my popularity.
                          Think about that, coward creeper.

Comment

• Asclepio
                            • Sep 2018

Yeah....... sure boy.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by DeppLooner
                              Yeah....... sure boy.
                              Are you actually able to type without being passive aggressive?

Comment

• Asclepio
                                • Sep 2018

Yes I am, but I prefer you as the only aggressive one in this conversation since I think use insults to other users is against the rules of the forum.
                                Also is more funny to be passive aggressive, but I know that not everybody can perform it the right way, but please dont get sad, Im sure that with some practice you can do it too my friend

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎