• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FunLooner
    • Dec 2019

Re: Unique, Tuf-Tex, or Qualatex?

Originally posted by lyckr
    Unique
    I'm able to buy them locally, they're cheaper and they can be just as strong as the more expensive brands. Quality varies a bit, but certain colors tends to be quite consistent, so you can often tell which will be durable and which might not.
    What size of uniques can you buy locally?

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by FunLooner
      What size of uniques can you buy locally?
      12" and 16"

Comment

• Loon119
        • Jun 2018

Unique without a doubt for me. The first "big" balloon I ever bought when I found who I was and this community. I ordered them from kaboom back in 2008 and never looked back since. They are soft, smooth and some get huge. Mainly blue, orange and yellow in my experience. The orange especially will go way past 16 which the wife demonstrated a couple days ago. I have found that yellow and green are very strong and can easily take both our weights and we ain't skinny. These are the crystal colours by the way. My second closest is definitely the tufftex.
        Also on a side note my personal uniques are resistant to orange oil and baby oil. I don't recommend you all go and try it but I have the proper (in the UK anyway) Johnsons baby oil and have coated the entire balloon with it and they have not popped. So that's my personal thoughts and experiences

Comment

• palloncino90
          • Jan 2018

Tuf-tex all the way for me.
          I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...