Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonlun
    • Mar 2021

Re: Are you into necking balloons?

I am into balloons having some neck but I don't like the neck being super popped out unless I've done something to it like squeeze or ride it to that point.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

If I am into necking?? Bro I can't even imagine a balloon without a big fat neck hehe
      Attached Files
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

Some manufacturers produce balloons with long necks, ie '32" long necks'. Do they market them for our inflated enjoyment or for ease of tying the neck closed for fumble fingered decorators?

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

Love trying to get a good neck on my balloons. Always inflate the neck first. Sometimes I'll sit on the balloon, fill the neck out, tie it close to the lip and then get back off the balloon. This lets the air back into the main balloon and leaves like a flaccid bit of latex on the end. Very nice when the wife sits on this balloon and the air goes back into the neck

Comment

• RLMI
            • Jul 2021

I've always thought that necking a balloon was normal. Everyone seemed to blow up balloons till the neck swelled up as far as I can remember, so I just followed suit.

Comment

• pinpopper
              • Mar 2019

I love a big neck. I think its so great to see a loon blown to its very max.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                • Nov 2021

I'm not a huge fan of the "pre-necks" where the neck is inflated and stretched before the rest of the balloon is inflated . I do like seeing (and popping) nice over inflated balloons with a nice neck .
                Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Common Loon
                  • Aug 2020

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                  I'm not a huge fan of the "pre-necks" where the neck is inflated and stretched before the rest of the balloon is inflated . I do like seeing (and popping) nice over inflated balloons with a nice neck .
                  LOL same. A little encouragement to get the neck out is good and can even be necessary, but too much pre-stretching and the balloon ends up a soft bowling pin.

It sounds snobbish but... it's hottest to me when it looks like you didn't try to neck it, you just blew it so big and tight that the neck had to come out on its own (and the thing could explode literally at any second!)

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                    • Nov 2021

Exactly ! A little tugging and such while inflating is fine . I've had more than my share that just necked out with no coaxing whatsoever !
                    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Casey88
                      lukmanrewa
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Common Loon
                      LOL same. A little encouragement to get the neck out is good and can even be necessary, but too much pre-stretching and the balloon ends up a soft bowling pin.

It sounds snobbish but... it's hottest to me when it looks like you didn't try to neck it, you just blew it so big and tight that the neck had to come out on its own (and the thing could explode literally at any second!)

yeah same here !

Comment

Working...