Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Looning during quarantine

Writing is about the only thing I can do that’s balloon related at the moment. That and 3D renders.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

Had to edit the picture for the file size. Dug through my collection tonight and searched for the balloons with the strongest lips to hold for b2p's. 11"-18" and Sempertex, Qualatex, and Tuftex brands.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Black_Bear
        • May 2013

My daily outdoor exercise routine with a fun twist today. I put 1 too many blows into a beautiful 16" Qualatex Beauty and the Beast Balloon. It made a huge echoing boom and shattered into a lot of tiny pieces. Then I did the same thing with a 16" Qualatex Jewel Yellow Polka Dot Balloon. Big loud boom, and a big mess.

Btw, for those scared to pop in public. Many people walked by me today and saw what I was doing. No one ever stopped or approached me. No one cares, or thinks twice about it. A girl was pretty close to me, saw me doing a b2p on another balloon, and kept walking. She definitely heard the boom. Balloons are everyday items for everyone else but us. No one is going to associate a fetish to a public b2p. Even if they know of a balloon fetish, it would still be a hard correlation to make. Balloons are fun to most people, so popping them is part of that. Just an fyi, because I people watched today, which I don't normally do.
        Attached Files

Comment

• spkrlf
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Black_Bear
          My daily outdoor exercise routine with a fun twist today. I put 1 too many blows into a beautiful 16" Qualatex Beauty and the Beast Balloon. It made a huge echoing boom and shattered into a lot of tiny pieces. Then I did the same thing with a 16" Qualatex Jewel Yellow Polka Dot Balloon. Big loud boom, and a big mess.

Btw, for those scared to pop in public. Many people walked by me today and saw what I was doing. No one ever stopped or approached me. No one cares, or thinks twice about it. A girl was pretty close to me, saw me doing a b2p on another balloon, and kept walking. She definitely heard the boom. Balloons are everyday items for everyone else but us. No one is going to associate a fetish to a public b2p. Even if they know of a balloon fetish, it would still be a hard correlation to make. Balloons are fun to most people, so popping them is part of that. Just an fyi, because I people watched today, which I don't normally do.
          Really enjoying reading about this public popping! Something I've never had the nerve to do, but find fascinating. Thanks for updating us, Black_Bear.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
            • Mar 2020

Just one word ... impressed!

Comment

• Seasider
              • Jan 2016

Nice collection. May I ask, did you get those Starbucks prints off of eBay recently?

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Black_Bear
                Had to edit the picture for the file size. Dug through my collection tonight and searched for the balloons with the strongest lips to hold for b2p's. 11"-18" and Sempertex, Qualatex, and Tuftex brands.
                Nice collection. May i ask did you buy those Starbucks prints off of eBay recently?

Comment

• Asclepio
                  • Sep 2018

Im truly interested into see what you can do with a tuftex 17¨
                  A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                    • May 2013

I did. Thought they were neat. Not a good b2p balloon though. At least for a 16" qtex white.

Comment

• Black_Bear
                      • May 2013

Being at home more has allowed me a lot more time to scroll on ebay for q16 crystal logo prints. So I bought a bunch of the balloons in the pictures. 10 for T--Com, and 100 of the USA Entertainment Centre logo. I'll post pictures of them here. I'll definitely make sure I blow some of them up too big.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Danman1987
                        • Nov 2012

Before the Corona virus hit our country I was making a new balloonroom in my house. Now we are in a semi-lockdown I have to work at home. Very hard to when you know this is waiting in the room next to you This is at least my chest height, so around 170 cm of height.

Last edited by Danman1987; 18-04-2020, 11:11.

Comment

• Loonyguy2020
                          • Mar 2020

Oranje NL ... dat kwam vanzelf

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                            • Jan 2017

Is there anything else in the room or is it just balloons?

Comment

• Danman1987
                              • Nov 2012

It's just balloons. There is nothing else in there. It is one of the permanently empty rooms in my house and the only one with a door to contain the balloons inside.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                                Could be a chat bot
                                • Jul 2019

I am quite fortunate, on the one side there is no one as we are the last semi detached house on the street and my neighbours are American and caught one of the last flights back to the states on lock down. Therefore I can make as much noise as I like.

Comment

Working...