X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasimpleusername
    Semi-popper
    • Jul 2018

Tortures

Has anyone got an idea how I can tie myself up and set up something that would pop/b2p balloons near me?
    I am submissive, and scared of popping them, and would like to try this
    Any ideas/experience?
  • Danishlooner
    • Jan 2018

Re: Tortures

You can lay on a big balloon and let it pump to pop underneath you.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
      • Oct 2016

I can't help IRL, but if you'd like to experince it in fantasy shoot me a PM, this is a scenerio I always enjoy.

Comment

• Heliumpongo
        Banned
        • Dec 2014

I've used dry ice pellets in balloons as a means to have them inflate themselves over time. It's slow but inexorable and it's easy to put too much in before you tie the limp balloon off, leading to inevitable pops.
        Once the process is started there is no way to stop it, so I think that would fit neatly with your desire to have no control over the ending.
        Got to play in a well ventilated space as you don't want too much carbon dioxide sbuilding up, so a lot of the most fun scenarios I can dream up are probably out.

Imagine being trapped in a sleeping bag full of balloons while the tent around you slowly fills with growing balloons that grow so tight that any movement from you will...BANG!

Comment

• JamesPopper
          • Nov 2016

Aquarium pumps are suuuuper slow, like 20-30 minutes to inflate a tt24 but they are strong, ive wanted to put one in my pants while watching a movie or somthing

Comment

Working...