Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerPlanet
    • Nov 2018

Re: Colour and type, ignoring size

I cycle through colors, but I always find clear balloons magical. Especially clear balloons with prints.

I don't find different aromas with colors, but with manufacturers. Cattex has almost sweet, fragrant balloons, in my opinion. Tuftex and Belbal are the most latexy. If a balloon smells bad, it is probably degrading and should be tossed. At least, that is what I do. Hate bad smelling balloons.

I used to also avoid pearl and metallic balloons, but then I discovered they really improve with multiple inflations. Try balloons from Belbal, Qtex or Sempertex/Betallic. Because pearls and metallics inflate tight initially--and that tends to happen at smaller size than, say, crystals--I think they are manufactured a bit larger so that they match the size of any color.

I've attached a photo of a first-time and third-time comparison inflation of 18" pearl Betallics and a fourth-time inflation. (Sorry, I know size is not a factor in this discussion.) They get softer as well.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LoonerPlanet; 16-10-2019, 13:59.

Comment

Pink is my favourite of all time, don't know why but pink balloons make me horny a lot, in every kind of color but specially metal pink.
      What a tourn on!

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Type: Not so round, more like a teardrop “classic “ shape with a very gently transition between body and neck.
        Color: My number one could be crystal purple. Second one is burgundy. Third one is sapphire blue or 100% clear.
        Latex: I do love the smell of tuftex latex, also how strong it can be.
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• adidas_sitpopper
          • Jul 2021

Shiny completely black ones or clear if I have to pick out single colours. But feels like neither keep very well though, so they should be fresh. Clear just because they are seethrough and black shiny ones because they can get so reflective and somehow look menacing. I know size wasn't meant to be the topic of this thread, but my preferred colour does tie into the size of the balloon. I keep looking at my old videoed and watching myself bouncing and sitpopping the good ol Q24 before they went out of production, and i must admit the clear ones are much more revealing, you could say.
          Otherwise I cannot pick a single favorite colour, my balloon room is preferably filled with all kinds of colours. But I do think crystal ones are superior generally, but usually tiny bit more expensive.

Comment

• Exaturbo
            • Feb 2021

Blacker the better for me. Yellow a close second.

I like em big and round. Not teardrop shaped and necks don’t do anything for me personally.

Comment

• loonlun
              • Mar 2021

It's got to be something in the dye or latex but I find most opaque pink balloons to be the softest and it's fun to ride them.
              I can't describe it better, but crystal balloons feel the "gummiest" and I like those, too.

Comment

Working...