Best Balloon Riding Experience

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBreathless
    • Jun 2017

Probably the first time I played with a truly giant balloon. Must´ve been a 55" which I inflated by mouth, very sneakily, in my frat bedroom. I humped the living daylights out of that one many night lol. Later I also clearly remember the first time I got a 36" agate Qualatex and rode that bad boy, they stay very taut, like a nice plump ass.

Comment

• James Bond 007
      • Apr 2020

Originally posted by AJK64
      I really miss the Tuftex 14"ers. Soft and exactly the right size for me. I loved how huge the necks could get. I would put the neck between my legs and ride while cuddling the bulb. And the stayed soft even when over inflated.
      surely that's done with pre inflation though or not?

The old formula was soft even on first inflation. I miss those balloons lots
      Last edited by AJK64; 07-05-2024, 23:24.

Comment

• darcynader
        • Nov 2018

I really like the better quality 18" balloons from China. GL800 and B250 are also good.

Comment

• Gunnapop
          • Oct 2020

This is not necessarily a 'ride', but what I feel as a balloon ride. When the wife is on the road, I will often blow up a variety of 12, 14, 17" and some smaller shapes. Some big and tight....others soft. It all depends on their location in my trail. I use the yellow elastic(s) from the Pioneer punchballs....make one small loop at the top (for removal), then one sized to tightly wrap around the base of my bird shaft, then one for the balls....then a trailer. To the trailer I will attach all sorts of balloons to bob and bounce around...and off me....as I walk around the house naked. Some are tethered to the same line, while others get their own elastic to magnify the tactile sensation and sounds as I go about home chores. This is such a feeling...being naked....tending to home stuffs....having a bouquet trail bounce and squeak all over while doing simple stuff like vacuuming the floors. The last time I did this, it got me so aroused that the demanding member would not allow further chores until it got some attention. I would often sleep with it fully attached....or, put it on when I woke up. I am glad that neighbors are not in proximity to my home as there are frequent and random pops. If I had no neighbors....like planned back in 2003 when we passed on an isolated property in the hills of MA and bought this house....I would totally be naked with my fun balloons during the hot July. Yardwork would never seem like a chore.

~gp

Comment

• Sit2Pop
            Certified Looner
            • Oct 2023

I'll say my best balloon riding experience was actually just a few weeks ago! What I decided to do, which was nerve-wracking at first, but is now my absolute favorite way to ride balloons! What I did was take 2 36" Prextex balloons, one black one, and one pink one, and put them both together, in the shape of a GL balloon, and rode them both at the same time, lying down! When I did it the first time, I blew up both the pink balloon and the black balloon to somewhere between 24 inches and 30 inches, and I just sunk in immediately lol. It was nerve-wracking because there wasn't a single part of my body touching outside the balloons, and I wasn't used to that feeling lol. The anxiousness of either sliding off, or one of them popping put me on edge, but it was also fun! It was the closest I felt to reaching my fantasy of just laying on a giant balloon that completely swallowed me! Humping the whole contraption was extremely satisfying, and I could feel the latex pulsating over my whole body. I finished within a minute, that's how great it was XD. If you've never done this before, I'd highly recommend trying it out, it was an amazing experience!

Comment

• hblooner
              • Dec 2023

Best ride I got out of a balloon was a cattex 18 inch purple punch balloon. I inflated to the size I like, which is nice and round but over inflated. I like to form the neck when I ride or sit on the balloon. Well in the particular case while riding on the balloon on my bed the neck wouldn't form. So I began to bounce up and down on the balloon. This resulted in the neck jumping out super fast and immediately going back to normal. This would cause the balloon to vibrate. I kept doing this and instead of the normal orgasm it resulted in a non ejaculatory body orgasm. I've always tried to recreate it, but I get too intense and wind up popping the balloon or the neck stays inflated.

Comment

• Gunnapop
                • Oct 2020

Originally posted by hblooner
                Best ride I got out of a balloon was a cattex 18 inch purple punch balloon. I inflated to the size I like, which is nice and round but over inflated. I like to form the neck when I ride or sit on the balloon. Well in the particular case while riding on the balloon on my bed the neck wouldn't form. So I began to bounce up and down on the balloon. This resulted in the neck jumping out super fast and immediately going back to normal. This would cause the balloon to vibrate. I kept doing this and instead of the normal orgasm it resulted in a non ejaculatory body orgasm. I've always tried to recreate it, but I get too intense and wind up popping the balloon or the neck stays inflated.
                ...the whoomp-whoomp sound of a punchball neck expanding is like no other balloon. I keep trying to stretch a Pioneer punch to the point that the tip and neck both inflate. Getting the neck to stretch is the sound as the delta pressure is flush with gain. ~gp

Comment

Working...